20

Lexi POV
she might have the POV for the whole vacation
ion know yet 🤷🏽‍♀️...

" Lex ! Lexi !" I felt somebody shaking me awake before I finally opened my eyes.

" hey girl " I mumbled before stretching and seeing the whole car was looking at me worried except for that one chick of course.

" You ok sis ?" Kyro asked and I nodded.

" You sure pooh because it look like you were crying." Kaila said wiping my tears that I didn't even know were there.

" It was just a bad nightmare y'all I swear thanks for waking me up" I laughed laying down and looking out the window.

" Your most def telling us what happened , right ?" Kaila and Kiyomi asked jumping over the seat and I nodded.

" nigga , sis said she straight now turn yo ass around and drive !" Ace yelled and I looked up seeing von looking at me. I rolled my eyes looking the fuck away because no I already feel dumb for falling for his trap to fuck me and nut in me just to keep me from starting shit with his hoe.

On the ride back to the house everybody talked , laughed and joked I only engaged in a few conversations but then stayed quiet the
rest of the time. Once we got out the car I was one of the last ones to walk in the house.

I seen ole girl and her home girl sitting on the couch mugging the fuck outta me. " why the fuck she crying ain't she a grown ass woman ?"

" she too old to be having nightmares ! my last one was when I was 13" she said and both them ugly ass hoes started laughing like shit was really
funny. So me being me of course I had to say sum back. 

" what was said ?" I asked and they stopped laughing looked at me then looked at each other then started laughing again.

" Bitch what's funny ?" I asked one girl pushing her head making both of them stop laughing and right on time kiyomi came down stairs.

" what's goin on?" yo-yo asked coming beside me looking confused.

" these bitches thought it was hilarious how I was crying in the car." I mugged pointing at both of them and then she started mugging them too.

" let's be forreal baby , you was crying because you think you got my girl nigga on lock." home girl said and then bitches started laughing again.

" you thought you ate that ? bitch y'all just some 2 dolla hoes that got picked up for a fuck on the beach! Von don't even want yo ass no more bitch" Kiyomi said all in the girl face.

" I sure the fuck did eat that shit and what about it." they both stood and me and kiyomi went on the other side of the couch and was ready for whatever.

" WOAHHH ! Y'all chill !" Shooter and Stacks came down stairs and stood in front of us pushing the 2 chicks back down and then we waved them off going upstairs.

" I'm finna go take my shower. You and kaila can come when I'm done." I said and she nodded going into her room and I went into mines.

" what a damn day , stupid ass nigga makin me cry and shit, Then his hoe gon try me " I sighed sliding down the wall with my face in my lap. 

" i thought you had a nightmare?" I jumped hearing voice then i looked up seeing von sitting on my bed.

" Get the fuck out !" I stood up and opened the door for his ass to exit. 

" why you being so mean I came in here to apologize!"  he grabbed my hand closing the door and walking me towards the bed to sit down beside him once he sat down again.

" c'mon sit down." he said pulling me but i stood my ground and stood still where I was.

" nah i'm good I ain't trynna get comfortable. You shouldn't be either cus you finna leave anyways." I shrugged crossing my arms and snatching his hand away from mine.

" why you actin like dat ?" he asked scrunching his face like he wasn't switching up acting crazy.

" your girlfriend made it pretty clear she ain't want me no where near you." I backed up from him mugging.

" My girl ? since when I got a girl ? if i had a girl i wouldn't be in your face, baby " he chuckled.

" oh my bad , we'll i guess she yo main chick den. I don't really know and I honestly don't care. She claims you and she pressed bout me being witchu..... sounds like a girlfriend too me and personally I don't wanna be involved in yo triangle relationship so you can exit now." I said going into the bathroom and taking a shower.

I didn't hear if He left or not , But I didn't care I still did what I had to do. I got in the shower and stood washing myself off under the shower and as I showered it felt as if i was washing off all the stress and relief.

This was a big ass shower so it had lots of space. I heard the glass door to the shower opening. Already knowing who it was i ain't even bother to look back.

" My bad sexy , I ain't take your feelings into consideration. If we being honest there was a little flirting going on but it wasn't from me at all. I shouldn't have been in ha face in the first beginning... I apologize sexy" I apologized kissing
up and down my neck and shit.

" Von them excuses gon get old. Either you wit me or you for the streets." I shrugged washing myself.

" I'm with you fasho. The way that shit feel ain't no way i'm letting another nigga have it. If i can't have it can't nobody fucking have it." He smirked letting his hands go cross my clit.

" Unt unt you on punishment til I see change" I kissed his cheek opening the shower. But of course he gon pull me back chocking me giving me a full on kiss. 

" Ight gon head" He pecked my lip one more time sending a hard slap on my ass making me whine.

" You do too much!" I rolled my eyes drying off.

" You know you love it."

- ♥️