Chapter 2: Meeting Her and The Boyfriend

Your P.O.V

A quick knock at the door brought me to wipe my eyes. Quickly, I stood up, brushing off my dress (I forgot what color it was in the last chapter, so imagine too be your favorite color XD). I rushed to the door, my bare feet making pat-pat-pat noises against the wood. I had lived in this house from the day I was born to the day Link left to the day my parents left for me to be on my own on my 17th birthday, so I was far past comfortable with the wood.

I opened the door to a blonde haired boy with blue eyes that made the sky incomparable.

"Hi, I'm new to the neighborhood and-" The boy I had missed for so long stopped mid-sentence when he saw me. "-want to meet my neighbors."

I widened my eyes. "L-Link... Is it you...?"

"Yes, (Y/N). I'm back!" He enveloped me in a much-needed hug, and I gladly returned the favor. 

Crying, my (E/C) eyes marveled at how much he had grown up.

"I'm home..." He whispered.

Links P.O.V

The way her (H/L) (H/C) hair fell perfectly over her shoulders, her (E/C) eyes lit up when she saw me, and her smooth (S/C) skin felt soft against my hands as I hugged her. Oh, how I missed this beauty. Her (F/C) dress rubbed against my legs, and I heard her sobbing into my shoulder. Stroking her hair, I whispered sweet words into her ears.

"I'm back... I won't leave again... I missed you too much to part ever again..." and more. When her tears ceased to fall, I pushed her away to look at her face.

"(Y/N) I-" I was cut off by a knock at the door.

Your P.O.V

(Y/N) I-" Link was cut off by a knock at the door. I smiled.

"You get to meet him!" I bounced, rushing to the door. Opening it up, I saw my precious boyfriend. His silver hair reflected in the sun, and his red eyes were shining with mischief.

"Hey, babe." He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I gladly side-hugged him. Link stared at disbelief.

"Link, this is Dark Link."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!!! Its been forever since I updated! You all hate me now, don't you?

Don't worry, even if you do, I still love you ^.^

If you don't like Dark Link, don't worry. It gets better ;) ;) ;PPPPPPP

Disclaimer: I do not own Link, Dark Link, or anyone from Legend Of Zelda. I do not own Legend of Zelda at all. I do not own you.

Dark Link: Hey babe, when is the next chapter coming? *wraps arm around me*

Me: No! get away!

Link: If it gets at least one request to keep writing, Analiese will keep writing.

Me: Why thank you, Link!

Link: No prob!

^.~ I love you all!

-The Fabulous