Chapter 6: A Big Pot Of "I Told You So"!

Link's P.O.V

I already regret yelling at her. It's been a couple days since that, and I still haven't apologized.

One day, it was pouring outside. I was sitting on my bed, listening to the rain and trying to take a nap when...

Knock Knock Knock

I groaned, but stood up.

I opened the door, to reveal a crying (Y/N).

"Y-you were- *sniff* right- *sniff sniff* Link!" (Y/N) clung onto me, crying into my tunic. I smiled, pulling her out of the pouring rain. 

 "Oh, (Y/N), did that idiot shadow break your heart?" I stroked her soft, (H/L) (H/C) hair.

She sniffed again. "Y-Yeah..." She admitted, sniffling. I handed her a tissue. "Th-thanks."

"No problem." I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Link...?" She asked my name, looking up at me with her big, (E/C) eyes full of innocence.

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"I'm... I'm sorry for not believing you!!" She buried her face in my chest once more, and I took her over to my bed.

"It's alright. You didn't know." I said, holding her (S/C) hand.

"No it's not! I should have believed my best friend..." She sighed. I felt my heart break.

"Oh well. How about we go to bed? You can have the bed." I suggested.

"No! I can't kick you out of your bed..." I sighed at this.

"No, really-"

"I know!" A light bulb appeared above her head. "We can share the bed!"

I felt myself blush at this.

"Fine. First, I'm going to cook us dinner." I got up, and garbbed a few food items.

"Whatcha makin'?" (Y/N) asked.

"A big pot of 'I Told You So'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, but story line nonetheless. Hope you enjoyed!

Disclaimer: I do not own Legend Of Zelda. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Hope you have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous