Chapter 5: I Warned You!

Link's P.O.V

"Dark-"

I was cut off by the crackle of the fire. I realized how much it lit up the room. 

(Y/N) yawned, but looked at me again.

I sighed. "You're tired."

"No! Explain. Please." (Y/N) begged. I sighed again.

"Okay. Dark is my shadow. He is very evil. I thought I defeated him, but I guess I didn't. He's going to break your heart, and throw it away in a fire! Please, you have to leave him." I pleaded, taking her hands in mine.

"Link... Are you jealous of Dark?" (Y/N) put her hand on my cheek. I nodded slightly, holding her hand on my cheek. 

"Slightly, but I'm not making this up! Please-"

"Hes not bad for me. He's been nothing but good, you're just jealous! Maybe he was bad then, but he has changed!" (Y/N) reasoned.

"NO! HE WILL NEVER CHANGE! HE'S GOING TO BREAK YOUR HEART AND LET YOU CRY ALONE!" I shouted. She took a step back, taking her hand to her side. I sighed.

"Link... Don't yell... You're scaring me..." (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes had tears threatening to fall. 

"Fine. But I warned you!" I stormed out, slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! New chapter out every day, sometimes two chapters per day! Sorry it's so short!

Disclaimer: I do not own legend Of Zelda. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Have a beautiful day/night/whenever you are seeing this!

-The Fabulous