Chapter 7: What Is She Up To?

Your P.O.V

"A big pot of 'I told you so'!" Link smiled. I giggled.

Looking out the window, I saw the rain was pounding harder than when I first got here. I yelped when a strike of lightning lit up the sky.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" Link eyes my behavior. I gulped.

"Y-yeah... Just... AH!" I yelped once lightning filled the sky with light once again.

"(Y/N)... Are you scared of lightning?" Link walked over to me. I nodded slightly.

He brought me into an embrace, and carried me to the bed bridal style. He lay me down first, then lay himself besides me. i blushed at how close he was.

"Don't worry... I'll protect you like my own princess..." I blushed an even deeper shade of red. He brought me in another embrace, so my blush was hidden by his chest.

'His own princess.... And he.... confessed earlier.... Maybe, he really does love me....(Hm, ya think? XD)

"Link...?" I said. 

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I love you." I smiled into his chest.

I looked up to see him blushing.

"I-I love you too..." He relaxed, and pecked my cheek. I smiled, and got comfortable in his arms.

That 5 minutes of hard work was wasted, because another flash of lightning struck. I screeched, hiding in Link's chest. He chuckled, stroking my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

Soon, I fell asleep in Link's arms.

Link's P.O.V

I blushed when I heard (Y/N)'s soft snores, indicating she was asleep.

'I love you...' The words echoed in my thoughts. I was ecstatic she felt the same way!

~Timeskip to morning cuz I can XP~

I woke up to (Y/N) still sleeping contently in my arms. I smiled, kissing her (S/C) forehead. Then, I carefully removed her from my arms.

But as soon as I moved her arms, she yelled "BOO!"

I yelped, causing her to tumble over in a fit of laughter. I laughed along, until we both couldn't breathe.

"That.... was... *gasp*..... amazing!!" (Y/N) whipped her (H/L) (H/C) hair around, as she turned her head from side to side. She tried to control her laughter, but ended up having a coughing fit.

"(Y/N)?!" I panicked, running over. She smiled, but gave a small cough.

"I'm fine. I just ate a banana earlier for breakfast, and some of it was still in my throat, I guess." She shrugged. I sighed. Then, she frantically checked the clock.

"You okay?" I asked as her eyes widened.

"I... I have to go!!" She jumped up, about to run out the door. "Bye!" She waved. "Thanks for everything!" She turned to leave but I caught her wrist.

"I love you." I said. Her eyes softened, and she smiled.

"I love you too." She said. (Y/N) leaned in, but her eyes traveled to the clock. She pulled away. "I must go!" She ran out the door.

Chuckling to myself, I thought aloud. "What is she up to?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm..... What ARE you up to, reader-chan?

Disclaimer: I do not own Legend Of Zelda. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous