Chapter 8: What Is This Feeling? (Finale)

Link's P.O.V

About an hour after she left, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door, seeing (Y/N). But her hand was intertwined with...

Dark.

I glared at him. "Whats he doing here?" I spat.

"I made up with him! We aren't dating, but we are friends." (Y/N) winked at me.

I found myself blushing. "W-why did you make up?" I stammered.

"Look, dude. When I left her, I felt something and I don't know what it was. We met up, and I told her this. She didn't agree to go out with me, but everyone knows this little brat can't hold a grudge." Dark ruffled (Y/N)'s (H/C) hair with a playful smirk. She swatted him away playfully.

"Meanie!" She stuck her tongue out, before giggling.

She looked at me, with love sparkling in her eyes.

I held my arms open, and she dashed into them. "I thought you might want to know." She said, giggling into my chest.

I sighed contently.

"I'm gonna leave you guys. You're making me sick." Dark fake-gagged, but smiled for (Y/N). She gave a big wave, her left arm still wrapped around my torso.

"Bye, Dark!!" She shouted excitedly. When Dark closed the door, (Y/N) gave me a playful squeeze.

"Are you happy with me, (Y/N)?" I asked her, worry written in my voice. (Y/N) looked at me, pink dusting her usually (S/C) cheeks.

"Mhm." She nodded. "Very happy."

I sighed happily. "I'm glad. Because I love you."

(Y/N) giggled again. "I love you too, Link."

She pulled my head gently towards her own, laying her forehead against mine. I blushed slightly.

"D-do you know.... W-what l-lovers do...?" I blushed a mad shade of crimson.

She giggled. "What's that?"

I smiled flirtatiously. "I'll show you."

Before I leaned in, I saw (Y/N) blush furiously. I wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning my face in. 

Then, our lips connected in a passionate kiss.

This feeling of loving someone. What is this feeling? Hate, jealousy, pain towards every guy she talks to. Loving someone is hard, but if you do it right, it works out.

Loving (Y/N) would be the best thing that would ever happen, whether it be a mistake or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was the last chapter! I'm going to finish up my other stories soon as well, so keep a watch out for that! Don't worry, once I finish those I will make more stories. I'm actually waiting to finish my other stories before I start a Hikaru x Reader! OHSHC fanfic, here it comes! Be prepared! And remember, I have a whole other page for you to comment ideas for what you want!

Disclaimer: I do not own Legend Of Zelda. I do not own you. I merely own the plot.

Hope you have a beautiful day/night/whenever you see this!

-The Fabulous