111 - 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘

⋆.˚⭒⋆ vote pussy ⋆⭒˚.⋆

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

"y/n!" Your best friend yelled while bursting into your office.

While in your office you were on the phone with an ex-employee that was wanting their job back.

"Look I'm sorry I can't give you the job back, goodbye." You said hanging up. Then you looked up to your best friend, Nailea, and said "so what happed that you practically screamed your head off two minutes ago then came in here?"

"there is a bug on the window." Nailea said.

"and you screamed just cause of that?" You said, getting up from your seat.

"Well it's huge! Can you kill it pleaseeee!" She begged

"Fine, where is it?"

"On the counter near the register."

You went over to the counter and looked around for the bug.

"Nai, there is no bug." You said getting up from the floor.

"Y/N! RIGHT THERE!" she yelled pointing to the ground.

You looked down to the ground to see a blue butterfly.

"Nailea Miya you screamed over a little fucking butterfly?!" You said.

The bell of the door rung. Both you and Nailea look towards the door to see a clearly confused person.

"Hello! Welcome to Twink Ink, what can I do for you today?" You said, clasping your hands while walking back to the counter.

"I'm just looking! My friend wants a certain piercing you have here" the male said.

The male was very tall, had neatly parted light grey hair and catlike slanted green eyes

"The piercings are over there. if you need any help feel free to ask one of the employees for help!" You smiled.