666 - 𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘

𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

⋆.˚⭒⋆ vote pussy ⋆⭒˚.⋆

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"we'll be going now...ok Kenma?" you smiled at the long pudding-haired male.

"no... stay here," Kenma said.

"Kenma you don't have t-"

"it's fine. just stay the night. you'll be safe. ray could sleep in one of the rooms upstairs and you... pick a room I guess." Kenma said, rubbing his nape.

"well... ok then," you said.

-

ray had fallen asleep already but you and Kenma haven't.

you were in a room next to rays. in the most comfortable way possible, half-naked. You were staring that the ceiling just thinking.

past time:
Friday, 1st year in high school.

you and Kenma had been dating since the last year in junior high so currently the both of you were at his place.

he was playing his games and you were on his bed, behind him, doing homework.

"kitten?" Kenma said turning his chair to face you.

"yes love?" you said, not paying attention to him.

"take a break. you've been working since we got here." He said, getting up from his chair and walking towards you.

"i will... just give me a second." you said.

Kenma noticed that a second turned into a hour so he decided to kiss you to distract you from the fact he was gonna close the book and shove it off the bed.

"hey!" You said, pulling away from the kiss.

"don't be mad. you need a break. i told you this. it's now ten pm. you can work on it tomorrow." Kenma said.

"fine." you groaned.

"I love you." Kenma gave you a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." you smiled, with a pink hue showing up around your cheeks.

"great. now let me cuddle you." Kenma said pulling you down from your sitting position.