777 - 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖚𝖕

𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

⋆.˚⭒⋆ vote pussy ⋆⭒˚.⋆

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

"holy shit that looks cool... Can we go in there?!" Ray asked pointing at a store called 'Spencer's.

"ray... hell no." You said.

"But you said any store," Ray replied.

"every store except that one. ok?"

"fine." ray huffed, crossing his arms.

"Don't start acting like a baby now." You said.

"I'm not acting a fucking baby."

"Shut up. I'm going to the bathroom. stay here." You said and entered the public bathrooms.

you did your business, washed your hands, and walked outside the bathroom to see ray not sitting where you left him.

"This little shit," you mumbled, grabbing the bags you left with him and made your way to Spencer's.

-

"I gave you one job. stay in the seat watching the bags as I took a piss. But no bitch you had to go to the one place I told you not to go. Did you enjoy what you saw?" You scolded as the both of you put bags in the trunk of your car.

"I mean I did, to be honest. at least it's not as bad as what I saw in your camera roll." Ray said, making his way to the passenger seat.

"I'm surprised they let you in the adult section. you look like your seven." You said, closing the trunk and making your way to the driver's seat.

"I do not look seven!" Ray protested.

The second you turned your car on someone called you.

kenma.

"hellooo kenniee boiii" ray said, laughing, after picking up the phone and putting it to his ear.

"ray give me my fucking phone you brat." you said, reaching over for your phone.

"ooooo y/n you wanna talk to your boyfriend" ray said, dragging the 'end' part.

"ray ill return everything I just bought for you don't test me." You said.

"fine, fine have your crusty ass phone back." ray said handing you your phone.

"hey." you said, putting Kenma on speaker.

"hey." Kenma said.

"your guys convo is soooo boring. what the fuck." ray said.

"ray shut the actual fuck up before I choke your ass." You said.