013 : wanna recreate?

𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

⋆.˚⭒⋆ vote pussy ⋆⭒˚.⋆

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˖ ִֶָ ⋆★⋆ ִֶָ˖·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

     ✎........   "NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT SHE invited them for what reason?" you said to akaashi.  you were currently in the jacuzzi in the back of your house, just chilling.

"maybe she was doing it for good?" he said, more in a questioning way though.

"kashi. lets be for real" you say, picking up the beer that you had on the floor right next to you, then taking a sip. " why would she invite them when she KNOWS what happened."  you questioned. 

"well isn't ray's birthday coming up ?" Akaashi asked.

"yea but so what if his birthday is coming up? ray already knows our parents are shitty." you reply.

"im guessing she meant no harm.." he said taking a sip of his beer as well.

"fuck whatever she meant. she shouldn't have done that. but whatever I forgive her."

"are you sure about that?" he said, a bit of a teasing smile growing on his face.

"shut up," you say standing up from your spot in the jacuzzi. "i'm going to kenmas," you watched akaashi's smile quickly whip off his face. you then grabbed your towel and wrap it around your body.

"aww," he whined before grabbing onto your leg. " i was hoping to have a Laura jean and peter moment." 

"you wish." you laughed and walked off.

-- time skip !! --

"no and then he said he wanted me and him to a have a laura jean and peter moment" you rant to kenma while the two of you cuddled and had a movie on as background noise.

"does he wants to recreate the shit we did or some shit?" kenma said while you played with his hair.

"no real. he wants to be you so badly" the two of you giggled.

"we were lowkey freaky back then tho" he said.

"way too freaky" you agreed.

"wanna recreate the past?"

a/n!!! : another short chapter im sorry dont kill me !!!

but what will y/n say to kenmas question ???

lmk!