Why?

================================

⚠️ I Do Not Own Any Of The Characters Nor the names or story bellongs to kishimoto the creator of naruto⚠️

================================

It was a bright sunny day when a 17 year old kunoichi with emerald eyes and with short soft pink hair woke up only to remember the night before.

"i love you sakura" said a dark black haired boy with black eyes and pale skin only to kiss her to end up  hot makeout session. Trying to go further the girl who's name was sakura was showing signs of him to stop even though he was the one she wanted, by this the boy named Sasuke did not like her behavior, so he frowned and just went lay back down on the bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead only to smile.

~End of flashback ~
Sakura blushed thinking of it but then noticed that his so boyfriend was not on the bed so she put on her slippers went down the stairs ofher apartment only to find a note that said "im sorry sakura i cant be with you any longer goodbye". When sakura read the note she started to feel tear down her face and her throat started to hurt until she broke down to cry on her knees only to yell "WHY SASUKE YOU ASSHOLE I-I lOVED YOU!!" then silence appeared she felt sick like she could not move she thought -Was all those years nothing to you..- . She started to head upstairs only to hear rain that reminded her of that day that she met HIM...

it was a day the academy where fellow ninjas of the leaf village want to become ninjas to provide help on the village. And there he was Sasuke always with cold look on his face Sakura couldn't help but blush from the coolness and also the other fellow girls in the academy . The soon to become ninjas had to take a test to finally determine if you are capable of becoming ninja. But of course sasuke will always pass which made him more popular. But then there that boy With blond hair and whiskers which she did not know until later time with him. His name was naruto he was the class clown everyone did not like and was a failure to the village,  he was but sakura did not think that but just managed to ignore him but he looked at her...

-Flashback end-

Thinking only if her boyfriend made her cry so much she started sobbing on the bed until she heard the knock on the door she look at the clock and it said 7:00 pm she thought -who would knock at this time in the rain?- she went to the door looking like hell with a messy bun,red puffy eyes,and baggy clothes. And when she opened the door it was...

================================
~Authors note~
Sorry for the shortest chapter ever but i could not think anymore i know this story sucks just but i will keep trying till i get better Believe it!
Hehe anyways who is at the door??? ohhhhhh
================================