Naruto?

===============================
Hi guys its me,anyways to the point is that i am prob gonna take some time doing this story but thank you for reading<3
================================

When she opened the door she could not identify the figure of a man with a black rain jacket at first she said "Who are you?" The figure took down his hood and had a cheeky smile " Hi Sakura-chan" said a blond boy with beautiful blue glowing eyes. "N-naruto?" She said as he could hear some pain in her voice and he said "Whats wrong?" With a soothing voice sakura for some reason felt pain in her chest only to fall on her knees she could not help but cry.

-Naruto's POV-

Naruto ran to her side only to hug her with such potential that caused her to calm down, he hated seeing her like this. He remembers her only like this when sasuke left left the village for power with orochimaru. But i had to bring him back cause i could not stand but see her hurt. She was happy but i felt hurt like something was missing , soon i was going to on a trip around the villages exploring the world before i become hokage of the village, But first I wanted to say goodbye to my wonderful crush/friend that he no longer had in touch anymore...

-3rd person pov-

He asked her once again "Sakura please i am your friend please tell me whats wrong, I hate seeing you like this, But whats wrong?" He. Said with a sad smile with the intention of her telling him. She coulnt help but blush and cover her faceBut she couldn't say a word she felt paralyzed lost in words like in space, But soon enough he said "Thats fine ill give you space." So he got up and released his arms from her back and headed for the door...
Until When he felt a soft strong grip on his wrist and looked back to see sakura looking at him with a look of him to stay with her.

🌸Sakuras POV🌸
When he felt warm hands around my back i felt safe like no one will hurt me . I could feel his muscles  threw his soft black and orange jacket, his breath send shivers down my neck i could see he cares about me but I couldn't help but blush. He asked me whats wrong i couldn't talk i felt paralyzed. But i felt his grip loosened and i wanted to feel more much more, But he got up and was headed for the door so out of no where she couldn't control it and griped his hand and gave him a look for him to stay so he stop and closed the door behind him.

~Naruto's POV~

I closed the door behind me and decided to clean the floor that was wet from the heavy rains. Noticing she was staring at me the whole time. So i  decided to pick her up from the floor and take her to the bed meanwhile i could feel her moving and kicking her feet "Hey let me go STOP IT!" She said as she was moving her feet back and forth and hitting his back. "Please stop moving i taking you to your room" said Naruto as he was going up the stairs. When he put her on he bed he said "since i don't want you to be alone i will sleepover with you Sakura—chan" he said with his cheesy smile.  So he went downstairs and went to the kitchen to make something to eat for both sakura and him . So he found some instant ramen "WOHOO!" Said Naruto then he instantly put the ramen to cook meanwhile sakura yelled "NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Naruto yelled back "IM MAKING FOOD FOR US I MEAN IT IS A SLEEPOVER right? Naruto finished making the food and brought it to Sakura with a cheeky smile "Surprise Sakura!".
Naruto said as he gave sakura the ramen as it were a gold trophy. "Oh Naruto.. you did not have to" Naruto still gave her the bowl and he was already eating. They ended up making a fort and having lots of fun and thats when sakura realized she should. Have spend her time with Naruto as he is the one that truly makes her smile.

=============================

Hey guys you doing i really feel this story will go nowhere but i love writing so i will keep going until it finishes bye Chico's!!!

=============================