Date?

A week after Naruto stayed at sakura's house they spend everyday together slowly making sakura forget about her break up making them closer and closer...

-3rd person-
One day Naruto invited Sakura to the ramen shop ichiraku for the 3rd time this week, but of course sakura couldnt say no to his cute smile. It was 8 pm in a saturday night when naruto went to pick up sakura from her apartment and took her by the hand to the shop when they got there naruto told the old man the usual and sakura ordered her food and. Thank naruto once again.

🌸Sakuras POV🌸

When Naruto knocked on my apartment door i had to hurry up because i was running late because i had earlier mission from the village. So i opened the door and saw Naruto i thought -OMG why does Naruto suddenly look so handsome, UGH no sakura no way you are falling for the dummy CHAA!!" He suddenly pulled my arm and took me almost running to the restaurant i knew we where going. When we got there i couldn't stop staring at him until i zoned out  "Yo sakura-chan what will you order Don't worry ill pay" he said with another cheeky smile, sakura mumbled "your so cute Naruto" she said blushing  "I'm sorry did you say something?"said Naruto  "Oh I'm sorry ill take a small pork ramen bowl and thank you" after they ate they were both full and went walking to the park .

 When we got there i couldn't stop staring at him until i zoned out  "Yo sakura-chan what will you order Don't worry ill pay" he said with another cheeky smile, sakura mumbled "your so cute Naruto" she said blushing  "I'm sorry did you say somethi...

-Naruto's POV-

After we ate ramen from ichiraku's I insisted taking sakura to the park so when we got there we sat on a bench and started looking at the stars. "Night is beautiful right Naruto" she says while looking at me i could not help but smile. "Beautiful like you sakura~chann"i say as blush runs all over my face. Sooner we both got closer and suddenly our lips met with hers where soft and tasted like cherry chapstick. I grabbed hold of her cheek while she wrapped her hands around my neck soon to both pull out out of breath "I love you sakura-chan,i always loved you and no matter what ill be by your side Believe It!" I say as she kisses me a again unexpectedly as our lips met i found a way to get my tongue a entrance to her mouth as she welcomes it and i explore her mouth as she let out a small moan as I start to shower in he saliva until i start  to rub her back I decided to pull away as we were out of breath again saying this was enough for today even though i wanted more i could never take advantage of a women like her he thought.

 I grabbed hold of her cheek while she wrapped her hands around my neck soon to both pull out out of breath "I love you sakura-chan,i always loved you and no matter what ill be by your side Believe It!" I say as she kisses me a again unexpectedly ...

-3rd Person-
He lifted her up from the bench and grabbed her waist and put his head on her forehead and said " Sakura-chan will you be my girlfriend?" Sakura, to excited to talk jumped on him and wrapped her feet around his waist only to yell "Yes i would love to!" They went in for a kiss only for him to put her down and walk her home till midnight...

================================

Man im loving this story anyways how you doin guys i will make this story interesting for you guy even though its not much of you guys. <3
================================