Guilty

================================

Guys I'm so sorry for not updating in so long
😓
⚠️I do not own Naruto⚠️
===============================

Its been two months since sakura and Naruto been dating...

Naruto's POV

Naruto wakes up from his good night sleep in boxers and just to see his girlfriend with only a bra and panties. and tries to remember what happend last night and remembered..

***Flashback***

Naruto and sakura came back from the bar dozed and both couldn't think straight. Sakura asked Naruto " W-where is the bathroom i feel funny" in a squeaky voice, "m-me to s-Sakura-chan" they both went running to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet at the same time. When they cleaned themselves up sakura started to hold onto Naruto as she was about to fall. "Oi sakura are you ok" said Naruto,with a  worrying voice and a hiccup. Ya I'm ok as she sloppily kisses him on the cheek. As Naruto knew that she kissed him in his "Horny spot" he desperately said "O-o PleasE don't make me horny." He starred her dead in the eyes. Sakura gulped and then smirked as she began to touch his sensitive spot and kiss it. She later started to lick the same spot. Naruto reacted to this with a moan which made him hard. The fact he did not like to be taken over he grabbed her legs and put it up to his waist and pushed himself onto the wall with her which made him and her grunt. He started as he push himself  up which sakura blush ever harder and moan. She could feel his hardness and started to feel that she was in a new world as she never felt this good after Sasuke left.  Then Naruto started to angrily kiss her in the lips then sucking her tongue. She was starting to run out of air so she tried to push him away but he had a strong grip on her waist. She was starting to feel wet as she could feel what could happen next. He first put het on the floor panting and then started  taking of his clothes in a striping matter so sakura could see his hardness. As sakura was amazed as Naruto gave a relieved sign as he would expect her to be disappointed. Sakura feeling her mouth water as it has never been before he got on her knees infront of Naruto, which surprised him then unexpectedly she started to slowly pull down his boxers and when they finaly went down his swollen penis springed up which made sakura giggle. As curious as she started to slowly touch it which made naruto harden and grunt.
As sakura like his reaction she smirk and started to stoke it softly and smoothly. Naruto coulnt stand he felt like to much. Then out of nowhere sakura had a feling of licking it which amazed her of how good it would taste as she never has done this before. She wanted to put it in her mouth so she slowly put it as she didn't care of what Naruto had tp say. Naruto really couldn't take it so he desperately pushed sakuras head deeper and he moaned in relief. Sakura took her mouth out almost choking from his move then saw him sad in a cute way as he wanted more, but instead of putting it more she took his hand and took him to one of the rooms and pushed him on the bed where she thought it was her turn to strip in front of Naruto. Who would've thought sakura the fangirl that loved Sasuke Uchiha would be stripping in front of a naked Naruto with a big bonner. As she finished stripping in front of Naruto which was very admired by her body and had to memorize her beautiful ness and how he looked at her straight into the eyes. She got on top of him showing her dominance to him she started to kiss naruto and said "Naruto you're the only one that i would consider doing this because you make me happy even do we have been dating for some time i truly make me happy and love you with all my heart and as my repayment ill make you the most satisfied and amazed man this night" then she smirked as she positioned herself where she would squish his penis and her slit would touch his shaft. She started to slowly move back and forth then in circles. As this went for a while she could see h pre-cum and moan very loud so    She put a hand in how lips. He wanted to grab her breasts so he slightly touched them and later could feel how soft and smooth they were. So he started to roll his fingers and hands on her breasts sakura moaned as she could feel how horny she was feeling and looked how she she was and that Naruto dick was also covered in her juices. Sakura knowing this was her first time and it would hurt she was letting Naruto know that she wanted to go even further with a entrusting staring session Naruto kissed sakura in the cheek and said "sakura I'm fine with this but i don't want to hurt you" he said in a worried voice but as reasurment sakura cupped his face with her hands and said "oh Naruto your so cute when your worried,ill be fine i mean i said you'll be the most satisfied man tonight didn't I" sakura said with a soft smile sakura taking a deep breath and then pulling her self up and grabbed Naruto dick and inserting it into her entrance her eyes widened as she gulp and then remembered that this is for Naruto so she slowly was putting it as as she moaned and Naruto grunted. Then  pop sakura felt her hymen pop and she screamed I'm pain. Naruto was about to get of her until she firmly said "NO Naruto I'm fine.."  so she slowly started to move up and down till the blood started to come out. Naruto freaked out since hes not a doctor got so worried but sakura reassured him with a painful smile.and gave out grunts of pain and enjoyment. Naruto with a serious face the whole time watching that sakura was looking hurt. She noticed this and started to feel that he wasn't satisfied and said " Naruto do you just not enjoy what i am risking for you" in a pained voice naruto stared her dead in the see and said "ill enjoy it only if you're not hurt" he said. Surprised from what he said sakura got of Naruto in disappointment and put on her panties and bra. And went of to bed to sleep. Naruto looked at her and thought to himself what he did wrong. He has to guilty to ask, so he got up and went to the bathroom which still smelt like vomit. He showered and then looked in the mirror and started to cry if this would effect his relationship with sakura, He couldn't imagen a life without sakura so he started to plan how to apologize back to sakura. Once he was ready he decided to apologize tomorrow to he took a deep breath put on his boxer's and got onto bed feeling guilty that night.

*End of flashback*

Naruto got up and got ready to apologize to sakura he really wanted to make it up to her but since he did not know what he did wrong it will be hard for him.

________________________________

So this will be the end of a chapter WOW i did not expect to get that dirty 😅 anyways how u guys doin? sorry I've have not updated in so long.
_______________________________