1994 chapter 3.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

Josh rips a paper off his wall and slams it on the table. " This is Ruby Lane. The girl who attacked you guys." Josh says. " Holy shit!" Simon whispers. " She sang as she murdered her boyfriend, her friends, then she killed herself. Slashed her wrists." He finishes. " Jesus. Why didn't I see this on the news?" Kate asks. " Because it happened 30 years ago. 1965." Josh says getting up to get another paper. " Ruby is one of Shadysides killers, just like Skull Mask. I mean Ryan Tores. Look, 1978. Sixteen years ago. " Masked psycho killer murders kids at—.
" Camp Nightwing. Yeah my moms sister was there. That screwed my family up for a long time. " Kate finishes. " 1950, Harry Rooker, local milkman slashes a bunch of housewives. 1935, Humpty Dumpty Killer. 1922, Billy Barker. 1904, Grifter guts girls, and on and on. It happens in Shadyside over and over. Normal people turn into psychos." Josh yells. " Jesus. Look at this guy." I whisper pulling out one of the papers. " That's the pastor, Cyrus Miller. 1666. He was the first one recorded. He, um, killed kids and cut out their eyes." Josh sighs. Sam gets up running towards the bathroom. " None of this is random. It's Sarah Feir. She's turning Shadysiders into killers." Josh says slamming another picture on the table.

" Do you really believe that? I mean no one actually thinks this witch shit is real." Kate asks. " Yeah, it's something babysitters make up to scare kids." I say. " No, no. Listen to me. 1666, Sarah Feir was hanged for witchcraft, fact. But ever since she was executed she's been possessing people, and turning them into killers, to take revenge on the town." Josh says. " It's just like that nursery rhyme. Before the witches final breath, she found a way to cheat her death. By cutting off her cursed hand, she kept her grip upon our land. She reaches from beyond the grave, to make good men her wicked slaves." Simon whispers. " Yes exactly! Don't you see what's happening to us? This is all proof. Shadyside isn't just some hotbed for psychos. All these massacres are connected to Sarah Feir. The witches curse is real!" Josh yells. " Fine. Lets assume that the witch has been possessing people for some sort of messed-up vendetta. This isn't the same as the mall massacre. Something different is happening to us. Something way worse. Ok, we have two of her killers after us and both of them are dead. Why is she so mad as us?!" Kate yells. " I saw her. Last night, I don't know, you know? I thought I hit my head. It was her. I was the witch." Sam says.

" I can't believe you're wearing that." I laugh.
" I can't believe you're above wearing it, when we are in the middle of the fucking woods and dead maniacs are after us." Kate sighs. I roll my eyes and follow behind her as we walk into the woods.
" Okay so I feel out of the car, here. I was crawling, and my nose was bleeding. And then, I feel something. " Sam says bending down and touching where she fallen. She pulls some weird ass chains.
" Chains?" I ask.
" Oh! Not just chains." Simon gags looking down to see a skeleton head. " Eww." I gag as I look away.
" No way," Kate whispers. Josh keeps digging and picks up a lock that says
' Feir.' " Feir. It's her. It's her grave" Josh sighs.
" We are so fucked." I say. " Oh, no, no. No! This is bad! This is really bad!" Simon yells.
" No shit!" I glare at him. " No wonder the witch is pissed at us. I'd be pissed too. Sam disturbed her grave!" Kate says. " Now she's sending her henchmen after us!" I sigh.
" Henchmen? As in everyone of those sickos on Joshs wall is coming after us?" Kate asks. " I think so." I say as I grab her hand. I quickly turn around hearing something snap. " Did you hear that?" Simon asks. " No Simon. We missed it!" I yell.
" Hold up, hold up. She's mad because we disturbed her grave, right? So lets undisturb it! Just put the bones back, rebury them, and put her to rest!" Simon laughs.
" No! That's so stupid!" I yell. " Well at least I had an idea!" He yells back. " No that's genius!" Josh says. I roll my eyes. " Yeah, in Poltergeist!" Simon smiles.
" Whatever. Lets do this quickly so we can go." I sigh. Josh gets up to keep watchout. While Simon quickly puts everything back. " Sophia! Find something to wrap her bones!" He yells. I quickly open the car door and grab Peter's jacket that he left in the car, and hand it to Simon. " Guys! Guys I think there is someone in the woods!" Josh yells.
" There, there. We're sorry." Simon whispers. " Did it work?" Kate asks. " Let's hope so." I say standing up. We all stand up and wait a second.

Out of no where the fucking Camp Nightwing killer comes running towards us. " What the fuck!" I yell grabbing Kates hand and running towards and ambulance. We all jump in and look out the window seeing him still chasing after us. He stops in the middle of the road as we drive away. " That was the Camp Nightwing killer!" Josh yells. " That was a bust!" I yell.

" Yeah, maybe, cause it's not like the movies! Okay? It's not as easy as putting bones to rest!" Deena yells throwing Sam something. " It should have worked! It always works!" Simon yells. " Maybe it was her missing hand." Josh says. " Who gives a shit? It doesn't matter! How do I not die?" Kate yells.

" We! How do we not die? And I'm looking at you, witch nerd!" I yell at Josh. " I don't know!" He yells clearly upset. " They're not coming for us! They're coming for me!" Sam yells.
" What?" Deena asks. " I saw her again. The witch, she, I disturbed her grave. She wants me." Sam sighs. " Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Nightwing ran right by me. I jumped out of his way, it was like he didn't even see me. He went for her." Josh says. " Guys, no! Ruby attacked Sophia and Simon! Skull Mask came after us at home! And while you guys were babysitting!" Deena yells. Kate stops the ambulance. " No, he didn't. Skull Mask didn't care about us. He wanted this. Sam's blood." Kate says unzipping Simons jacket. " What the fuck?" Deena whispers. " Yeah! From the crash when Sam puked period! It's Jaws, dude! A shark smelling blood! Kate's right! When we found Skeletor, he was all sniffy and weird with my shirt like a perv in a pantie shop!" Simon yells.
" Yeah, but he came to our house too!" Deena yells.
" Deena." I look at her up and down. She looks down to see Sam's blood on her shoes. " Sam bled on her bones, and now the witch wants more of her blood!" I yell. " Okay so what do they do in Jaws?" Sam asks. " Well I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny dipping with the goddamn bait!" Kate yells. " Shes not bait!" Deena yells. " Yeah. She is. Seriously, if we're right and they're are after her.. lets give these assholes what they want." I say.

word count: 1258

sorry for the short chapter and thank you so much for over 80 reads<3 hopefully the next chapter will be out sometime tomorrow💗