1978 chapter 1.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

We arrive at C. Berman's house. I knock repeatedly and impatiently on the front door. Deena tries to just open it. " What the fuck are you doing?" I whisper-yell. " Dude, she's not answering!" She whispers. " Well no shit!" Kate sighs. " So what do we do now?" I ask.

Deena walks over to one of the windows, shining her flashlight into the house, like she's a cop or something. Josh, Kate, and I follow not far behind her. " Oh my god! What are you doing now?!" I yell. Deena doesn't answer and just continues climbing through C. Berman's window. I shake my head and look at Kate. She smiles at me, trying not to laugh. I slightly smile back, and walk over to Deena pushing her through the window. " Okay I got it now." Deena whispers.

" Don't fucking move!" C. Berman yells pushing Deena on the floor. " Wait, wait! Stop, please! We called you." Deena yells, running out of breath. C. Berman looks over at me and Kate. I give her a cheerful smile.

We open the trunk, showing C. Berman, Sam.
" No, no, no, no, no! You need to leave! Right now! You have no idea what you are doing!" C. Berman yells, walking back to her house.
" Wait! Yeah, exactly! You are the only person who knows what we are dealing with." Deena sighs, stepping infront of C. Berman. " Which is why I don't that thing near me. I need you to get that car and it off my property." C. Berman says, referring to Sam. " Her name is Sam. You could have watched us dead on the six o'clock news, but you didn't. You called us back." Deena says. " I can't help you with this!" C. Berman sighs. " You are our last chance! The witch—" " No. I'm sorry." C. Berman says pushing past Deena. Deena grabs her arm.
" My girlfriend is possessed by her and tied up in a trunk, but you— you saw her and you survived. What was different? Please. Maybe something happened to you, something that can help us stop her." Deena say, hopefully.
" There's not! You can't stop her. Run, far as you can, fast as you can! That is your only chance." C. Berman yells, walking to her front door. " Look, we can't just run! Look Sam— my friends— I can't let them die! I won't! Sam— I love her! Please!" Deena yells, practically begging at this point. C. Berman juat rolls her eyes." Just keep her away from Major Tom." C. Berman sighs, walking into her house.
" Who the fuck is 'Major Tom' ?" I ask aloud. Kate shrugs, and we grab Sam, bringing her into C. Berman's house.

word count: 497

an: thank you for over 1k reads<33 sorry for the short chapter, I will probably put 2 chapters out today since this one is so short.