1994 chapter 4.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33
very small "smut" warning

" Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh says. " Well, not much I can do about that." Sam rolls her eyes and walks away. Deena looks up and follows her.
" Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, ok?" Josh yells. She looks back and runs after Sam. " Rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon laughs rubbing his hands together and walking in the boys bathroom, Josh right behind him. Kate and I awkwardly walk into the girls bathroom.

I stand infront of the mirror washing my hands and taking off my shirt. " Do you really think this is going to work?" Kate asks me from in the stall. I hesitate. " I do." I say. " Sophia? Can you help me?" Kate asks. I turn around nervous as fuck. I hear her unlock the stall. I slowly open it, she looks up at me and smiles a little bit. I sigh and walk in. She shuts the door behind me. I look back confused but ignore it.

" Make sure my back is clean." She says. " Yeah." I whisper looking down. " You're going to have to look at me." She smiles. I look up, slowly. She looks really pretty in pink. She turns around and I check her back to see if she has and of Sam's blood on her or anything on it. I move her hair and check her neck. Her breathing starts to get heavier but I ignore it. I look her up and down again. " I think you're all good." I smile looking away. She smiles turning around. " Hey Kate? Can I tell you something?" I ask. " You can tell me anything." She smiles. " I really like you." I look away.
" What do you mean?" Kate asks.
I smile and roll my eyes. " I think you know what I mean." I say.  " I think you're right." She laughs stepping closer to me.

She grabs my face, pulling me closer to her and kisses me. I immediately kiss back. She pushes me against the closed door and kisses me harder grabbing my waist. I put my hand around her neck not knowing what to do. She moves her hand down to my pants and starts unbuttoning them. " Are you sure?" She asks. I nod my head and she looks up smirking at me. She sticks her hand in my underwear and— " Did you hear that?" I ask turning around. I hear the boys bathroom door slam. " Shit they are already done." Kate rolls her eyes. " Well, I guess we should get dressed?" I say kissing her neck. She moans a little before I pulls away and leave the stall. What the fuck just happened?

We get dressed and walk out the bathroom hand in hand. Simon smirks at me. " No way!" He laughs.
" Calm down. It was barely first base." I smile. I look over and Sam and Deena are holding hands too. " Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you all go to pound town?... Me too." Simon smirks.

Our plan was simple. We would leave trails of Sam's blood leading to the bathrooms. The killers would follow it into the bathroom. We would lock the door. Set it on fire. They would all die, and it would be over. For reals.

I was to wait until I see Ruby Lane, then go by the bathrooms and get in my spot next to Kate. I wait a few minutes until I hear her singing. She comes from around the corner with her knife and starts scraping the walls with it. I quickly run to where Kate and the others are. " Dude! She's here! I saw her! She was... She was so sexy, but fucking crazy still! She was doing it! Following the blood trails!" I yell getting into my spot right next to the bathroom door, and Kate. " It's working. Skull Mask freak, three o'clock." Kate says. We look over to see the Skull Mask guy a.k.a Ryan coming towards us quite fast. I hear Ruby singing again. " Ruby." Simon whispers. " This is so dumb! If this doesn't work, I will murder you!" Kate yells looking at Deena. At this point you could see all of them coming our way. " They're all here!" Deena whispers.

After awhile all the killers had gone into the bathroom. Simon quickly slams the door so now they are all stuck in there. Sam jumps out of the vents. " Go, go, go, go, go!" She tells. Kate quickly ties a knot with rope around the handle so they can't get out. I pour more gasoline and throw the lighter in it. It sets on fire and goes under the door. We all quickly stand against the wall waiting for them to burn. Kate grabs my hand as we wait it out. The screaming stops and we hear it explode.

" Come back from that motherfuckers!" Simon yells. We all laugh a little. I can't believe this is all over. Kate pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for a minute until Josh starts screaming. I quickly pull away and run to Josh." Guys?" He says. " What the..?" I whisper. We scream as a hand forms and reaches for us. We run out and try to find an empty classroom. We all run in there in a panic.

Simon locks the door while Deena and Sam try to push a desk against the door. " Help me! Come on! They're coming!" Deena yells. " They're gonna keep coming!" Kate yells. " We're fucked!" I yell.
" No, no, no. We are not fucked. She's fucked. They're coming for her. We put Sam in the hall. We end this now." Kate says looking at Sam. " You're a monster!" Deena yells. " She's being reasonable. We can't fucking run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work! " I yell stepping infront of Kate. " You're suggesting killing her." Deena says. " I mean, that's not exactly what she's saying." Josh says. " Oh, you're on her side?" Deena yells. " You'd let us all die to protect her? That's fucking messed up! Look at this. Okay, all of this. Dead, dead, dead! This is the way. It's the only way. " I say slamming all of Josh's stupid papers on the desk. " Sam's gotta go." Kate says. " Are you kidding me?" Deena asks. " They're right. I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going. I'm ending this." Sam says. " No, you're not! Are you crazy? No." Deena yells. Sam walks out of the classroom.
" Sam! Sam!" She yells. Me and Simon hold her back. " Let me go! Help me! Help! We're killing her!" She screams. Kate pulls Sam back inside.
" Whats going on?" Sam asks. " You're not ending this alone." Kate says. " There's another way. C. Berman. She's the key." Josh says.

words: 1195

an: ahhh thank you so much for over 100 reads! Sorry for the short chapter. I should have chapter 5 out tomorrow <33