1666 chapter 4.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33
‼️ this is the last chapter :( ‼️

" Right now they're dead, but that's not gonna last. We don't have a lot of time. We have to get ready to fight." Josh tells us, pulling up the store gate. " Wait!" C. Berman yells. " What the fuck is that?" I whisper. We look across the room to see a demon, child, baby thing with a bat, banging it against the candy machine, probably getting ready to kill us.

We all start to hear a distant, but close singing.
" Ruby." I whisper. " Ok. Ok, you know what? At least we still have magic blood." Martin says, grabbing the watergun. Nothing comes out. Now we're really fucked. " I'm tapped." Martin sighs. " Me too." Kate says, doing the same thing as Martin had." No, no, no! We can find other weapons. We can use the delivery hallway, outflank them." Josh yells. " Or— we could wait it out." Martin says. " What? No. We're too close! They took my best friend. I'm not letting them take my sister too! We have to protect her. Please." I say, as my voice cracks. I roll my eyes, and walk over to the axe that had gotten thrown over by the window not to long ago. I pick it up and walk towards the singing. Fuck, I'm so dead.

I walk through the mall and continue looking for Ruby. I spot her walking towards one of the stores. She's still low key sexy ngl. I scream in anger stab the axe through her back. I go for a second shot but she moves and the axe gets suck in the wood poll. With my hands up in the air still holding the axe, she slices my stomach, and throws me on the ground. I scream in pain as she climbs on top of me. It was kinda hot though so not complaining to much. " Get off the me!" I scream. She pulls out the razor and-
" Holy shit!" I yell. Ruby falls to the ground, and I sit up to see C. Berman, Martin, and Josh. I sigh in relief and catch my breath.
" That's one." C. Berman says. I throw Ruby off of me, and get up quickly as I can. Seconds later we hear a creaking sound. I look towards the ground and see the Axe man's hand moving a little. Shit.

We all scream in fear as the killers slowly start to rise. C. Berman points the gun at the child demon one. She shoots him in the head and his head breaks like glass. She shoots again. He still walks towards us. She tries again but nothing happens. " I'm— thats it!" She yells. The demon child's head grows back and he bangs his bat on the floor slowly walking closer to us. Eventually all the killers are back and all walking towards us like we are bait. Which in this case I guess we are. " Come on!" Kate yells. The all come running towards us but disappear. We all gasp in relief. " She did it." Josh whispers. " She fucking did it." I smile.
Kate walks over to me pulling me into a hug. I waste no time and hug her back as tight as I can.

" All is no longer good in Sunnyvale. New evidence continues to surface implicating Union County Sheriff Nicholas Goode, the Sunnyvale serial killer. The family maintains they had no knowledge of Sheriff Goode's horrifying secret." The reporter says. " No knowledge? What a bunch of dickheads." Josh rolls his eyes, turning off the tv. Deena comes out the kitchen smiling and put two playes down on the table next to us. " Oh! Wow, um— Thank you?" Josh says. " Yeah.. thanks." I say forcing a smile. " Yeah, you know the doctor said we can't have any of— whatever that is." Josh mumbles, looking at me. I snort and look at Deena. " Are you serious? I made those with ingredients and shit." Deena rolls her eyes. I look at the plate with disgust.
" Whatever. Get in the car." She says giving me a look. Josh pokes the ' pancakes' and Deena smacks his hand away taking it back to the kitchen. " Go." she mumbles. I laugh and head out the door. They follow not far behind and Deena grabs the keys.

We pull up the school. Josh sighs and gets out of the car. " Pick you up later." Deena says.
" You guys not coming in?" He asks. " Nah. We've got something to do." Deena tells him.
" Alright." He says walking twards the school. I look behing out, out the back window to see;

In loving memory,
Simon Kalivoda
Heather Watkins

I sigh at the thought of Simon. I wasn't sad though. I think I have accepted that this is how it is. Of course I miss him everyday but there's nothing I can do to bring him back.

—

I spot Kate as we pull up. I smile to myself. I blush a little as we get out of the car. " Oh my god. You guys actually brought cheeseburgers?" Sam asks.

Deena wipes her hands on her jeans and gets up. We read;

Sarah Fier, The first Shadysider

" And we're still here cause of her." Deena sighs. Sam looks over at Deena. " And I'm still here cause of you." Sam smiles. " Yeah, you're right. I saved your ass." Deena laughs. Sam lightly punches her shoulder. " What? It's true! You were dead without me." Deena laughs even harder. " Uh, guys? Did you forget we're here too?" I laugh. " Oh yeah! Yeah I did." Deena says. " Whatever." I smile and Kate's hand.

" Wanna walk a little?" I ask, whispering in her ear. " Sure." She smiles, whispering back.
" Okay." I whisper again. " Why are we whispering?" She asks. " I don't know." I laugh.
She smiles and we start to walk a little. We had walked for about 3-5 minutes in complete silence. Not awkward silence though.
" Hey, Kate." I say. " Yeah?" She smiles. " Can I tell you something?" I ask. " Of course— whats up?" She asks, with a slightly worried face.
" I love you." I mumble. She doesn't say anything for a minute just kinda goes blank.
" I love you too." She hesitates. I sigh in relief, hoping that she would say that. She grabs my face, pulling me into a kiss. I kiss back right away.

Our cheeseburgers will definitely be frozen by the time we're done.

The end.

word count: 1151

an; that was the last chapter! I really hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm so grateful for all the people that read it. I will definitely be writing more in the future.

edit: sorry this last chapter is so bad lmao it was kinda rushed and idk I didn't rlly feel like writing so this was the results