1666 chapter 3.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

Deena sighs as she cuts right through the palm of her hand. The blood drips into the bucket underneath her, filling it up.

" Okay, cut it!" Deena yells. " C. Berman nods.
" Cut it!" She yells to Martin. He turns off all the electricity. " This looks kinda cool." I whisper to Deena. She smiles, and the bell rings, sinaling someone is coming in the door. I gasp and grab Kate's hand pulling her behind something. " I don't see anyone." She whispers. " I see Martin and Ziggy!" I whisper-yell. They come running out a pair of doors.

" Hey, freeze! Freeze!" A cop yells. I jump and turn around with my hands up. " I got two more over here! Drop your weapon!" He yells.
" Sir, sir, just please let us explain!" Kate yells. " Drop your weapon!" He yells again. We both put the 'guns' down. " Slide it to me!" He says. We both side our 'guns' his way.

We sit in silence for a few seconds before that Milkman freak comes up behind the officer and stabs him right through the chest. " Woah!" I yell. Kate grabs my hand pulling me towards one of the stores.
" This is my stop!" I yell. She stops, letting go of my hand. " Please be careful!" Kate yells. " You too. Stay safe." I nod. She grabs my face before pulling me into a short kiss. She let's go and runs towards another one of the stores. I grab onto the rope getting ready to pull the gate down. I close my eyes for a moment waiting to hear something. I hear walking and I quickly open my eyes to see the Camp Nightwing killer a.k.a the guy who murdered my best friend.
" Son a bitch." I whisper. He walks right into the store, as planned. As soon as he gets far enough I pull the rope, causing the gate to shut down behind him. Again, as planned. I quickly run to the other side of the gate, to tie the knot to lock him in there. I waste no time and run towards 'Possesed Sam' and the others.

I jump over the counter, hoping they will be there. I sigh in relief when I see them all. Except, C. Berman. " How many is that?" I panic. " I got one, Martin got the Milkman." Josh says. " Four. We have four. Skull Mask, Nightwing." C. Berman says sitting down next to us. " No Ruby?" Kate asks. " I don't know! We just need to keep an eye on—"
" Yo! Why'd it get so quite?" Martin asks, interrupting Josh. I roll my eyes, and we all look over the counter.

" It's him." C. Berman whispers. " You don't have to do this." Kate tells her. " Yes, I do." She replies, climbing over the counter and heads towards the hanging tree.
" Mount up." Deena says. We all climb over the counter, following after Deena, once again. Leaving 'Possessed Sam' alone. The bell rings, and the pig Sheriff Goode walks in.

He stops looking at C. Berman in shock. He slowly walks closer. " Ziggy?" He whispers.
" Nick." She says. " Who the fuck is Ziggy?" I ask. They ignore me and we keep watching.
" What are you doing here?" He asks her. " Tag. You're it." She says, pulling the rope down, causing Deena's lime colored blood to fall on Sheriff Goode. He gasps, and we all undo the knots, letting all the killers loose. He looks around and runs towards Ziggy, pulling her into a head-lock. " Deena! Get them away from me! If I die, she dies! Get away! Get back! " The pig yells, pointing his gun at all the killers. Skull Mask comes up behind him and stabs him in the back. He lets go of C. Berman and she runs away as fast as she can. The Milkman immediately goes after her, coming up behind her, and licking Deena's blood off her face.

" You're blood is on her! It's on Ziggy!" The pig yells getting tackled by Skull Mask. The Milkman throws C. Berman on the floor, trying to stab her. Deena gasps and quickly cuts more blood. All the killers stop, letting Goode and C. Berman go. Goode quickly gets up and runs threw a pair of doors that say 'Psychos This Way' which was written by me btw.

" Go! Go! We got him!" Josh yells. Deena nods and chases after Nick. The Milkman tries to follow her but Martin comes in and hits him with a chair, causing him and Skull Mask to fall down. We all run towards one of the stores.
" It's my shirt! It's covered in her blood!" C. Berman yells, throwing her shirt to the killers.
We shut down the gate, locking us inside.
" Go! We'll handle them!" I yell. Deena nods, and walks through the doors.

" We need a Plan B. Like now. " Martin says.
" No. We just need more Plan A." Josh tells us. I watch as the weird ass looking killer with the face thing picks up C. Berman's shirt, smelling it or something?

We open up the gates again picking up the 'guns' with Deena's blood, spraying all of them with it. They all look down confused. " I got that creepy perv motherfucker right in the bullseye." Martin smiles. " This is gonna work, right?" Kate asks. We watch as The Grifter picks up the Milkman by the neck holding him up in the air and throwing him down to the floor. Camp Nightwing comes up behind them and stabs The Grifter in the legs . The Axe comes sliding towards us by we are behind the glass so none of us can grab it. Basically they're killing each other. " Guys? We lost Sam." Josh says. " What?!" I yell.

at the end should sophia and kate's date be the same as sam and deena's? if you have any other date ideas please write them here ➪

word count: 1043

an: sorry this isn't the best chapter, it was kind of rushed. I will hopefully put more out later today or tomorrow. have a great day and stay safe</3