T W E L V E

WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT, FUTANARI, DEGRADING KINK, MASOCHISM, FEET PLAY
(btw if you don't know what masochism is it's like the person gets aroused by pain or whatever and degrading kink is like ya know you talk trash on the person & they get turned on by it.)

ig this book will contain quite a bit of smut.
———————————————————————————
I think upon Chucky's words, observing her emotions as well. We both sit quietly, the silence was terribly awkward because I'm used to her calling me harsh names or whatever.
  "So Chucky, you do realize more girls besides Jason want me right?" I say, her face scrunches up she huffs in anger.
  "Yes I know but I can't control that, although I have more power over them since Boss gave me more authority they can all kick my behind. So there is no point!" She pouts, I have to admit her little temper tantrum is too cute.
  I scoot next to her leaning onto her shoulder, I have to make her feel better, I want to give her a memory of me that she will not forget.
As I leaned onto her shoulder she flinches a bit in shock.
  "My darling I apologize, I did not mean to startle you. Please forgive me of my actions." I quickly get off her shoulder I see she is blushing very heavily her face is almost red. It's cute, I love it so much.
  "It's o-okay!" She stutters out loud, I can tell she enjoyed my touch. I lean back onto her shoulder, she turns away from me blushing red like a cherry. I take this opportunity scooting closer onto her neck close enough where my breath can touch her delicate skin. She yelps in shock turning towards me I take the opportunity I grabbing her chin. I lean in in to kiss her but I stop.
"Chucky. May I give you a kiss?" I ask, I want to be consensual towards her, she nods her head yes. I lean in kissing her passionately as my tongue begins to explore her mouth. Chucky didn't dare to fight for dominance for I can tell this is her first kiss. We continue to make out until I use my hands slowly undressing Chucky from her "Good Guys" dress she pulls away from the kiss quickly using her arms to cover her chest she turns her face away from me.
"You idiot! I'm not a baby! I can dress myself!" She pouts, I give her a mischievous smile. I'm oddly amused by her calling me an idiot.
Chucky gets up undressing herself finishing what I started. I look at her naked body I feel myself beginning to drool whilst blood is rushing towards my penis, causing me to have an erection. A dent in my pants begins to appear, Chucky looks at me with disgust, scrunching her nose at me. I look at her with doughy eyes while she looks at me like I am the most disgusting, prevented, vile person she has ever met.
Chuckly notices my boner, a mischievous smirk appearing on her face, she lifts up her leg stomping on my erection but not too hard. I moan out in pleasure and pain, she scrunches up her nose again in disgust for I moaned at her action.
"You perverted dog! You must really want some huh?!" She shouts in amusement. I nod my head yes whilst I was staring at her luxurious boobs.
I begin to pant like a canine since she called me a dog, I growl at her demanding that she gives me more of her, her eyes darken in displeasure.
Chucky slams her foot onto my penis causing me to scream in pain but yet again I was amused.
"Don't you dare demand me for anything. You are MY pet and I am your MISTRESS!" She yells. I nod my head "Y-yes mistress." I stutter, by now my penis should be heavily bruised for Chucky's kick to my nuts was so painful but I loved it. I just want to slam my bruised up penis into her delicate womanhood as well, we both will scream in pain and in pleasure.
Chucky demands me to undress, I obey her command, my erect penis sprung into the air, Chucky and I both notice bruises on my erect member.
Chucky uses hand signals commanding me to sit down, Chucky then sits upon my stomach her back facing me. I tilt a little bit to see what she is doing, I then notice she is about to position her feet towards my penis. It seems like I am receiving a feet job instead of a hand job.
Her feet land on my bruised member, I then feel something sharp on my erect member. Her toe nails tug into my foreskin, I yelp in pain jerking up for the pain was very intense but Chucky quickly pushes me down, growling at me to indicating to me that she is the boss right now.
Chucky turns around, slamming her womanhood onto my bruised member. We both yell in pain, I then feel a thick liquid, I look down and I see blood, I finally took Chucky's virginity. Chucky then stops so she can put her toe in my mouth.
"Suck it." She growls under her breath, I suck her toe leaving saliva all over her delicious toe. I go further licking all over her foot while she continues to bounce on my penis although I'm not halfway in her yet.
Chucky slaps my face "DID I SAY YOU CAN LICK MY WHOLE FOOT?!" She shouts I nod my head no in fear. Chucky is such a dom, it turns me on.
Chucky gets off of me slamming harder onto my penis she screams in pain for all of penis is in her, she is bleeding more than before but she ignores the pain going up and down at a fast pace. While she yells in pain I am moaning in pleasure.
I'm enjoying this moment for I took her virginity, I'm enjoying the tight sensation that wraps around my large penis.
While Chucky continues to dominate me I arch my back for I feel myself beginning to release before I could warn her I have already shot my load into her.
Chucky gets off of me quickly, my sperm dripping from her bloody womanhood.
"YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED ME! UGH! I DON'T WANT KIDS!" She shouts, she quickly dressed up storming out of my room. Oops I was too pleased to even say anything towards her.
Chucky mumbled something before slamming the door, I sworn I heard her say she wanted my kids. I shrug it off. I need to take a shower and I need to fix up my member for it hurts so bad.
  It sucks that Chucky didn't get to cum yet while I did. Hopefully I can do it next time with her but more pleasurable, I could tell she had no experience at all and me trying to help her when it comes to sex will not work. Not only is she very stubborn but she is extremely dominant. This will be a rough day, I hope no one heard us...
As soon as I start to head to the shower I hear a loud knock on the door. I quickly put on my boxers and sports bra, I open the door revealing Thomas whom is surnamed Leatherface, I raise a brow at her asking her what she needed. I notice her eyes aren't on me but rather my toned abs she gulps slightly turning away. 
  She takes out her phone beginning to type.

  Parker is everything alright? I heard you and Chucky screaming in pain but I oddly heard moaning. Are you okay? I asked Chucky if she was alright but she simply ignored me. She seemed joyful that you spoke to her tho. She confuses me at times for her emotions go all over the place. :((
Chucky was also limping around the hallway in pain!

I tell Thomas how we're fine but she doesn't seem convinced at all, I can tell by her skeptical facial reactions she is giving me. I sigh for this will be hard for me to explain how everything went down.

Authors note.

Uh ik it's a bit dark but I got bored and wanted to type down some stuff. OwO -maya

😌 -maya

Keep in mind this book will contain A LOT of messed up things so I advice you to turn away if you can't handle explicit content. Later on down the road the scenarios will progressively get worse for I have the chapters planned out. I'm warning you now so no one can complain to Wattpad wanting the company to ban me or whatever. Only mature audiences should be reading this book. Handle with care my lovelies ! <33