O n e

"Happy birthday Parker my baby is turning eighteen all grown up!" My mom yelled while giving me a bear hug then she planted a big wet kiss on my cheek "Thanks mama." She smiled "Come and open your present!" She yelled excitedly she grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs into my room I saw a doll with red hair "Do you like it?" She asked "It can even talk." I gave her an "Oh" face "Open it." She demanded I did what I was told a found a button and pressed it "Hi I'm Chucky do you wanna play?" It asked I was getting creeped out I should've told my mom that I really don't like dolls that much "It's cute." I lied "What time is it?" She asked "5:30." I said "SHIT I GOTTA GO ILL BE LATE FOR THE INTERVIEW!" She shouted then slammed my door I sighed deeply "Heh I guess it's me and you right?" I smiled a bit "Hi I'm Chucky wanna play?" I frowned I got up and laid on my bed and thought for a bit until I heard a plate break in my room "What the hell?!" I yelled "I sworn I didn't move that doll over there how the hell?!" I yelled flabbergasted this was just getting flat out creepy so I went outside and went on a walk so I walked on over to Zoeys house KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK "Hey Zoey you mind if I hang out with you for a bit?" I pleaded she rolled her eyes "Sure." She said I went inside and went into her room "So um would you like to go to Crystal lake with me?" She asked while her eyebrow went up and down "Isn't that place haunted?" I asked, she smirked "Its probably a rumor." She shrugged I rolled my eyes "People been there and never came back to their homes it's been on the news!" I yelled getting a bit frustrated "Yeah you're right but still let's go check it out!" She suggested I rolled my eyes "No." She rolled her eyes and sighed "I'll pay you 200 bucks." She grabbed the cash and waved it in my face "Deal." I said quickly she giggled "That's my girl." I laughed "What ever." I replied to her.

Time skip

"Here we are!" Zoey yelled "Yikes we should've brought Adam." I suggested she nodded in agreement "He'll be fine." She said we walked around a found a perfect spot "Set up the tent while I find some sticks." She demanded "Alright captain." I saluted, Zoey giggled.

3 hours later

"Where is she." I asked myself "She's been gone for hours." I heard something behind me but choose to ignore it the noise got louder my heart started to beat louder "BOO!" I fell on my butt "DUDE WHAT THE HELL YOU SCARED THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA ME!" I shouted in anger Zoey laughed "Thanks for setting up the tent babe." I sighed "Fuck you." She smirked "What time?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Anyway let's make some s'mores!" She yelled then she threw a stick at me I grabbed the stick a put four marshmallows on there "Geez someone's hungry." She giggled "Calling me fat?" I joked "No dumbass!" She laughed