CH.1 OUR FIRST MEET

Prologue

Finally, the day has come I'm going to meet him for the first time in my life. This is going to be the best day of my life. A short heightened guy with blue hair, wearing a bright smile on his charming face arrives on the stage, His charming gaze was alluring, probably because he was unaware of how attractive it was. Finally, Jihoon is here. (Screams)Woozi Woozi Woozi, I screamed from the bottom of my heart while waving my hands in the air. I cheered happily...

~2 HOURS EARLIER~

 AarNa's POV - 

"Phew, thank god I'm not late." I quickly grabbed my seat. "He must be here at any time." Holy moly, there's a lot of people attending seventeen's fansign. 

(Ring ring) "Ulgo shipji ana, Ulgo shipji ana, Nunmureun manchiman, Ulgo shipji ana" Ugh, why YoonTae Oppa (manager) is calling me??

 "Yeboseo' (Hello)

"Where the fuckk are you AarNa ??" He asked in a very annoying way.

"I am just hanging out with my friends," I said little white lie.

"Are you sure you're not at the  stupid fan sign?"

I rolled my eyes and replied, "No I'm just with my friends."

 "Do you think I'm a fool to believe you?... how many times should I tell you not to go to such crowded public places? What if someone recognizes you?" YoonTae Oppa said from another end of the line.

 "Aaah Oppa please don't spoil my mood.. and don't worry I wore my cap, mask, and glasses, no one will recognize me," I assured him. 

"But you have an..." I ended the call. I was in such a good mood why does he have to yell at me?.. what wrong with me being a fangirl? How can I not love him when his song was the only thing that helped me through my hard times during my hiatus.

Narrator's POV - 

(AarNa was a beauty: Everything was perfect, her hairs, eyes, body.  AarNa was wearing a long black gown. Her beautiful black curls were pinned with a bright red ribbon and her black dress had a beautiful chain around her small waist.) 

AarNa's POV -

 Kim MinGyu, Kim MinGyu, Kim MinGyu, MinGyu, MinGyu.. fans screaming like hell. Why is she shouting in my ear, I groaned in annoyance. 

"Who's this girl here? and why is she dressed up like she's doing a fashion show here? Wearing a black gown with her one leg open with these big heels. Trying to look all pretty," Some girl at the fansign whispered to her friend.

 Her friend replied with a strange face, "she's must be 'rich bitch', but why is she covering her face, is she a sasaeng??

I overheard their conversation but Do I care? hell no...

Seventeen appears on the stage - A short heightened guy with blue hair, wearing a bright smile on his face arrives on the stage. His charming gaze was alluring, probably because he was unaware of how attractive it was. I could say he was the man of my dreams finally JiHoon is here. 

(Screams) Woozi Woozi Woozi, I screamed from my heart while waving my hands in the air. Finally, the day has come I'm meeting him for the first time in my life. This is going to be the best day of my life. I cheered happily. (After meeting woozi) Today I finally got to talk to him. I can tell he was such a sweetie...

Narrator's POV - 

(AarNa sits in front of Mingyu.)

 AarNa's POV -