CH.2 DID HE REMEMBER ME??

The next day at Barro Entertainment. In CEO's office.
"what's this bullshit I'm hearing about you Aarna. Do you even think before doing such things?"
"Do you want to make a comeback in the industry?" The CEO asked while banging his hands on the table with a raise in his voice.

I was just standing there rubbing my hands in fear, couldn't think of anything instead of apologizing and asking for another chance.

"I'M SORRY," I said with bowing my head at 90 degrees. "I apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience. I won't do this again."

"I gave you the chance to make a comeback because I saw the desperation in your eyes👁️👁️". Mr. Park(the CEO) replied.

I quickly again apologize for my action and asked for a 2nd chance with a pitiable face.
"Please give me another chance Mr. Park, I swear I won't disappoint you this time," I said in a very desperate way.

"Okay, I'm trusting you for the lasting time, you better don't disappoint me". He said with a sign on his face.

"Now listen carefully, After 3days on Monday there's a fashion week for Saint Laurent (Brand)."
"The venue will be given to your manager and he will take you there, the rest you will get know by your manager. You better don't miss this opportunity"

My heart was gladdened to know there was another chance for me.
I replied with a relieved, "Thank you, thank you so much."

"You are going to be on the ramp, there are lots of people attending the fashion event including celebrities. Please don't get nervous otherwise you'll ruin it", said Mr. Park.

"I will give my best. I promise you that everybody's eyes are gonna pop out after seeing me walk", I said confidently but deep down I knew how nervous I was.

After 3 days...

The day has come for me to prove to myself that I'm capable of this work. I have practiced with all my heart.
Manager Oppa will be here at any time to pick me up.

At the backstage of the event
(In waiting room)
"Are you okay?", YoonTae Oppa said while closing the door.

"Yes I'm", I replied with a dead face.

"But you don't look like, are you not well?", He asked.

Oppa I'm nervous, I feel anxious. What should I do? I said while rubbing my hands.

"I knew this, look I have good news for you. I heard someone from seventeen is going to attend the event." Oppa said

I replied, "So what?"

"So that one from seventeen can be your Jihoon Oppa!" YoonTae Oppa said so that it can give some courage.

I replied, "yess" while sollowing the fear.

My manager left the room after talking to me. Tho I promised him I won't get nervous but I couldn't stop my shivering hands.
I wasn't even able to open the lid of the bottle.
Unexpectedly someone's helping hands approaches me, he took the bottle from my hands opened the lid, and gently gave it back to me. As I looked up to thank him but instead I was surprised, I gazed up at him wide-eyed.
what is he doing heree!!!? I asked my inner self.

He was the guy I got bumped into the parking area a few days back. Somehow I couldn't forget him, I dunno why maybe because of his visual.

He also handed me the small heating pad from the table while saying "if you're this chilly you should have turned off the AC ".