MY BOYFRIEND

*Flashback*

Narrator's POV -

15-20mins earlier.
Mingyu arrives at the party. Mingyu had a lot of people looking for him. But he decided to sit at the nearest table to AarNa. The reason was that Mingyu finds AarNa quite interesting. After seeing Aarna Mingyu could tell that she wasn't their fan. For Mingyu she was just someone who disguises as a Carrat(Seventeen fandom's name) at the fansign. He was fascinated to know the reason behind her pretending to be a fan.

Mingyu eyes were on her. AarNa her eyes expressing delight. Seeing her all jolly sitting at the table alone makes Mingyu smile. Everything was just perfect. Until Jeahyun arrived. Mingyu knew very well how much of a bastard he is.

Sitting near to them Mingyu was able to their conversation. Looking at AarNa Mingyu could sense that she was uncomfortable with him. Hearing Jaehyun threatening her Mingyu losses his temper. He held up a clenched fist in defiance. His clenched fist was the only outward sign of his anger. Mingyu decides to help her.

*At present time*

AarNa POV -
Mingyu walked me at least for 5-6min and then stopped. He left my hand. I swallowed down my throbbing heart and asked
"Where's my manager Mingyu shi," I asked.

Narrator's POV -

Mingyu disguised the fact that YoonTae didn't call her. He's confused and did not know what to say, trying to think of an excuse.

AarNa POV -

"I don't know, he's your manager, not mine you should know," Mingyu replied,

I guess he stammered a bit. The look in his eyes made me suspicious. I stared at him with a doubtful expression.

"You are here, Aarna. YoonTae was looking for you a while ago". Someone from my staff said.

Narrator's POV-
Some staff saved Mingyu coincidently. Mingyu took a breath of relief. Relief brought a smile to his lips.

AarNa POV-

I asked her, where do I find him.
"He went over there," she said while pointing to the right side. I thanked her for her help.

I looked at Mingyu and he was still standing with me as if he wants to be with me. I don't know why but I also didn't want to live his sight.

I visually examined Mingyu. He was still standing with me. "I conjecture I have to go now," I verbally expressed.

"Yes sure, Bye", he replied with a smile, and that tiny dimple danced at the corner of his full lips.

"Bye," I said with a smile too.

Till now we had commenced apperceiving each other. We weren't strangers to each other anymore. Although we never met properly. We only met coincidentally. 

I left and ambulated to looking for Oppa. I kept ambulating. As I passed through the passage, I auricularly discerned some weird sound. I walked stepping backward to visually perceive what going on.

I looked in direction of the sound and saw something I can hardly believe my eyes!... I saw Giselle. My biggest competitor. I rubbed my eyes with my fingers to make sure what I was seeing was right. Giselle was standing with some other male with her arms wrapped around his. I was so busy peaking at them that I lose my balance and stumble making a cracking sound with my heels.

Giselle came forward in search of the sound and found me. She made a disgusted face asking, "What are you doing here?"
And I wasn't surprised by the way she reacted, I mean I knew her, she would make a disappointed face but internally would be happy meeting you, after all, she wants to brag about things she has.

"Who's she darling," a voice came from Giselle's behind.

"my goodness gracious," I murmured. I knew she's going to brag about something but never thought this.

The male standing with her was Soobin.
She quickly grabbed his arm introducing him. "This my Boyfriend Choi Soobin, you might have seen him on TV. Isn't he handsome??," She asked me to make my single ass jealous.

"Yess, he is" I replied agreeing to her.

"What about you, how are you doing? Don't tell me you're still single?", She exclaimed.

"Of course not", I said a lie. I didn't want to be pathetic that I couldn't even get a man for myself.

Giselle smirked, thinking I wouldn't have one.

"Who that unlucky man?" she asked as if I was a curse to him.

"Ummmm," I took a long pause while searching for a man there. Someone as handsome as Giselle's Boyfriend 'Soobin'.
My eyes started looking left-right scanning people like a computer and I found someone more handsome to me.

"There," I raised my arm pointing a finger at him. I said, "There, the guy with dimple and a mole on his cheeks, sitting over there stretching his long legs while drinks wine.

"He's my boyfriend." 

Giselle had a doubtful look on her face

Giselle had a doubtful look on her face. She wasn't convinced with that. I'm sure she wanted to meet him but, Soobin wanted to take Giselle to meet his friends instead.

"I have to go now he might be waiting for me," I said. "Sure", she replied. As I walked forward, I was sure she's watching over me. Couldn't even think of going somewhere else. This was my last step to hide my lie.
I walked straight in his direction with my nervous heart. I couldn't think of anything else. "God please save me," I prayed.

"Hello, Mingyu shi, may I join you??", I said while sitting in front of him.