~Part 2~

We stood there, looking at each other. My hands wielded the dull knife at him. Isn't he going to try and stop me? His face a gentle and kind and he was at least an inch or two taller than me. I got a little nervous and backed up a little. "H-hey, just put down the kni-"
"Don't tell me what to do!" I barked. I had to steady myself on the counter, my exhaustion tearing at me. He inched closer and I finally took a swing at him to ward him off. This was a sorry excuse for a fight -.- "St-stay back!" I ordered again. "I just want to help!" He reassured. Like hell he did! I took a glance at the exit door. My escape. I took a few shuffles, still pointing the knife incase he got any smart ideas, took a deep breathe and the. Charged around as fast as I could for the door. I dropped the knife while in the process. I burst out the door and almost made it to a big opening where there were many pedestrians. The. I felt a pair of hands on me, pulling me back. No!! I was engulfed in.... A hug? "..L..Listen," he panted a little before he continued from the sprint. "I know you're confused and that you're scared but it's okay! Really!" He caught me off guard with the hug. What the hell? Maybe he wasn't an enemy... Or maybe he was and was only looking for me to put my guard down.. "Get off!" I shoved him off forcibly. "I'm sorry! Just give us a chance! We won't hurt y-"
"Ah! Kaneki-kun you found it!" The girl, with short dark purple hair rushed over and I quickly stepped back. "Make this easy and come with us," she crossed her arms. Pft, yeah right. I was in no condition to use my abilities from my enchantment but I still had good stamina. I took off, darting between allies figuring they would give up. "Touka-chan don't!" Kaneki shouted to her but she was hot in my trail. Dammit! She finally tackled me to the ground. She held my hands down with remarkable strength, but she forgot about my legs and I kneed her in the stomach hard enough to make her vomit. She growled in pain and I took the chance to scramble away. She recovered quickly and grabbed me by the neck, swinging me to the brick wall in the ally, causing a few cracks. Fuck, why was she so strong. She pinned my legs this time and I couldn't think of anything to do. Usually I could summon some powers and kick her ass but I was too damn weak. "Listen, get your ass back in that coffee shop or we can stay out here until you want to go back in," she threatened in my ear. Kaneki had caught up to us now and was breathing hard. "J*pant* just come back in *pant* please," I looked from him and to her again. "Fuck you guys," I snarled. I would t just give in. "Then we'll just visit out here a while!" She slammed me down to the ground, getting a yelp from Kaneki. Touka was about to stomp through me but I rolled out of the way, avoiding the blow. Instead grabbing her ankle and swinging her into the wall left of us. "Doesn't feel so good huh!?" I taunted
"Guys just please stop this!" Kaneki begged. Jesus he was a certified wussy. "You're gonna fucking pay for that!" She wiped the blood away from her busted lip. "Touka, stop this," the older man, who I had completely forgotten about was now standing in the alley beside Kaneki. "Tck..," she walked past me and shoved my shoulder as she passed and went back to the shop. Bitch. "Are you alright?" He asked. "...I'm okay," I answered. "Good, would you like some coffee?" Coffee? That must be some kind of drink here. "No I don't, I'm not going back.." I said bravely. "Really now. You look awfully pale there. You won't make it very far anyhow," he reasoned. I looked over to Kaneki who was smiling welcomely. I sighed. "Fine, but I won't drink your liquid.." I stated sternly. For all I know they probably drugged it or something. "Alright! Come along I promise you'll change your mind. Kaneki here is quite the master when come to coffee," he smiled as all three of us made our way back to the shop. The whole time Kaneki was explaining the different types of coffee and where it came from yada yada. Sure I was a little interested but I'd never say it. I just needed my strength back and then I could get out of there..
//////::::///////::::::////////::::://////
Heeeey again! Long time no see! Hope you enjoyed this one too! Hope you stick around for part 3! Feel free to comment!