XI

no spell check🧏🏽‍♀️

no spell check🧏🏽‍♀️

I got up and did my morning routine so I can be ready for the day ahead of me. I gotta go to this bitch ass school or they not gon let me graduate. Bitch I'll drop out if they think I'm not graduating. My momma was a stripper for a few years so it ain't nuffinnnnm.
Tecca: " You riding with us?"
Lynn: " Who is us?"
Tecca: " The same 3 people that we hang out wit all the time"
Lynn: " Y'all aren't even in school anymore"
Tecca: " So we can't drop you and your lil bestie off?"
Lynn: " But for why like"
I said mugging him
Tecca: " It's for what. And because, would you rather take that broke ass school bus?"
Lynn: " You right"
Tecca: " We might take a little detour so y'all might be a little late"
Lynn: " Nahh I can't be late today Tec I gotta be there on time and for the full day"
Tecca: " Man we'll see"
he said walking towards the door
Lynn: " Nigga fym we'll see, I'll just take the bus"
I said grabbing my phone
I don't have a backpack. Man all those years of buying all those school supplies and once you get to high school all you need is a fucking pencil and a notebook. Maybe a binder if you wanna feel a little more put together. I on the other hand don't bring shit but myself. I'm just playing I left my bag in my locker cuz I didn't know when the next time I was gonna be back. Plus Terrence be tryna sell my shit for weed.
I mean he use to but lord knows if he gon start that up again.

I got on the school bus and went to school like a bad bitch should. I walked into my first period early and sat on my seat in the back.

Teacher: " Glad to see you join us today"
Lynn: " Yea"
I said putting my airpods in
Teacher: " You wanna stay after school for your makeup work or do you want to take it home?"
Lynn: " I'll take it home"
She handed me this fat ass stack of work
Lynn: " What's dis?"
I said mugging pointing to the pile
Teacher: " All the work you missed"
Lynn: " Girl I missed about a week or two, this look like the whole damn year"
Teacher: " I can't give you work and you don't know what's going on, half of that is just notes and instructions girl calm down"
Lynn: " Oh ight"
I said side eyeing her trying to put the papers in my bag
The bell rang and all these musty ass people came in the class
???: " You in my seat"
Some girl said to me with a attitude
Lynn: " Who you is?"
???: " Jackie"
She said rolling her eyes
Lynn: " Well Jackie I'm not moving so be gone"
Jackie: " Gurl you bout half my size, I'll move you myself if I have too"
Lynn: " Bitch try it"
I said mugging her standing up
Jackie: " Wassup!"
She said putting her bag down
I took my airpods out and earrings and moved away from the desk a little. Next thing I know I'm swinging on this bitch. She might be bigger than me but I was whooping dat ass. Hitting that hoe wit all the combos.
Teacher: " Aye aye cut that out! Patience and Jackie to the office!"
I grabbed my shit and left
I heard that hoe leave the class behind me
Jackie: " Bitch you're so dumb like look what you did"
I dropped my bag and turned around and started fighting her again. The hall was empty so there was no one to break it up. I got on top of her and was just beating her ass for a good minute.
Jackie: " Bitch get off me!!"
Lynn: " Yeah hoe now what?! Talk yo shit now wit that busted ass lip!"
I grabbed my stuff and walked to the office
Principal: " What is it now Patience?"
He said sighing
Lynn: " I got in a fight, nothing crazy. Can I go back to class now?"
Principal: " You get in another fight today I'm sending you home understand"
Lynn: " Sir yes sir"
I said standing straight saluting him
Principal: " Get out of my office"
He said chuckling
I walked back to class and guess where I sat. Right back in my mf seat.

Time skip to lunch

I walked into the cafe and seen Arya sitting at our table. I don't eat this nasty ass school lunch. We usually just leave to eat and don't come back.

Arya: " Hey boo"
Lynn: " Hey, girl you won't believe what happened first period"
Arya: " What?"
Lynn: " I got in 2 fights with the same girl"
Arya: " Spill tf"
Lynn: " Ight so boom I'm sitting in my seat this Jackie bitch gonna come up to me like this my seat so I told her hoe I ain't moving she was like I'll move you myself so I told that hoe try it and beat her ass"
Arya: " Oh nahhh"
She said mugging
Lynn: " That's not even it. So we get sent out so we walking to the office and she like bitch look what you did so I beat her ass again right there in the hallway. Nobody to break it up so I'm just whipping this hoe, then I went to the office and yk the usual I got sent back to class"
Arya: " That's crazy as fuck! That Jackie hoe is weird I've been hearing about her"
Lynn: " What you heard?"
Arya: " So pretty much she a hoe and be fucking everybody man"
Lynn: " Oh nah let that hoe try to steal one of my niggas and Ima be cutting that hoe up singing let a nigga try me, try me"
Arya: " Ima get his whole motherfuckin family"
She said continuing the lyrics
Lynn: " Girl we need some friends, I'm tired of hanging with my brother and his little friends"
Arya: " I love hanging with my bae Jason"
Lynn: " Still being federal I see"
I said laughing
Arya: " Girl he let me call him by his gov, waiting on Faygo to let you do the same"
She said taking a sip of her water
Lynn: " Girl that boy is a player"
Arya: " You are too"
Lynn: " Yea but he left his bitch at b town to walk her home and told her to wait there by herself"
I said laughing
Arya: " Girl you told Brandon that Faygo your cousin"
Lynn: " And did, but what he did was worse so"
Arya: " Either way y'all both players that like each other so why not drop y'all hoes and keep it real"
Lynn: " Ion know"

Time skip to after school

I got in Arya car and we drove to my house. Well not her car, her mama car. She parked in my driveway and we walked inside seeing the boys playing the game in the living room.

Lynn: " Don't you got a bedroom for that"
Tecca: " You my mama or sum?"
He said mugging but still looking at the screen
Dot: " Damn Lynn what's going on wit yo hair"
Lynn: " I got in a fight"
All: " A fight?!"
The boys said in unison
Tecca paused the game and they all came over to me checking my face and shit
Tecca: " You win?"
Lynn: " Duh fuck I look like"
Faygo: " What you even fighting for? That shit not cute"
He said sitting back down on the couch
Lynn: " Oh? She was tryna apply pressure so I showed her wassup"
I said shrugging my shoulders walking towards the stairs
Tecca: " Ma and pops went Chicago for a week"
Lynn: " Damn they ain't even tell me nothing! They just gonna leave me here wit you?!"
I said taking my phone out my pocket and texting Terrence. I should've just texted my momma I don't know what I was thinking.

Terrence❤️🙄

So y'all just gonna go on vaca and leave me here wit y'all son?🤨

Girl fuck you texting me fa?
We left already right? Suck it up

You ain't leave no money or nothing?

Bitch you sound broke asf rn. No we didn't leave no money.
Y'all grown asf with no job?

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A JOB

I'm fresh outta prison😐

And i'm still in my prime so

Shit me too fuck🤨

Anyway what y'all go to Chicago fa anyway?

You asking wayy to many questions for somebody that don't pay nun of my bills

How you even got a phone you jail bird.
Ik my momma ain't buy that and you broke

Is that another question?
Blocked.

Ima just stop texting that man at this point.

Arya: " So why they go?"
Lynn: " Girl idk Terrence acting like a 16 year old"
Arya: " Did they leave you any money"
Lynn: " Nope so looks like Ima be cheffing it up"
I said sticking my tongue out
Arya: " You cook?"
Lynn: " Is water wet?"

I know these niggas gon hate cuz they hoe wanna come to my place