XXVI

Lynn: " Can y'all hurry the fuck up?!"I yelled into the house from the porchTecca: " Listen it's early as fuck and I gotta drive y'all asses to school"He said rubbing his eyes stepping outsideLynn: " I'm not tryna be late

I yelled into the house from the porch
Tecca: " Listen it's early as fuck and I gotta drive y'all asses to school"
He said rubbing his eyes stepping outside
Lynn: " I'm not tryna be late. Unlock the door"
He unlocked the door and I got in the passenger seat. Tana got in the back and Tecca started the car and drove off.

Tecca: " So how much longer you gon keep this up?"
Lynn: " What are you talkin about"
Tecca: " You ain't go back to Donte. You ain't flirting wit Faygo no more. You been actually going to school everyday for the last 2 weeks."
Lynn: " And that's bad?"
I mugged him
Tecca: " Nah I'm just saying."
Tana: " He just wanna know when you gon start trickin again"
Tecca: " Mmcht bro what?!"
Lynn: " Nigga Ima punch you"
I mugged Tana
Tana: " Mane why"
He mugged me
Tecca: " Man y'all get outta my car"
He said stopping the car in front of the school. The main fucking enterance. This nigga just wanna be seen so bad.

Lynn: " Now why would you pull up here."
I mugged him grabbing my stuff
Tecca: " Get out my car for I drag you out"
Lynn: " Fuck your and yo car"
I got it and Tana got out behind me and instantly everyone started running towards the car all excited and shit.

Student: " Oh shit is that Tecca?!"
Student: " She know Baby Santana?!!"
Student: " Wait she wasn't lying about her brother being Tecca?"
Student: " She think she the shit being related to them"
I just put my air pods in and blasted my music and walked around the crowd that was forming around the car and Tana. I got in the school and went to my locker to get my stuff. I seen Arya walking down the hall talking to some girl so I called her over to say hey.

Lynn: " Arya!"
Arya: " Wassup boo"
Lynn: " I'm surprised you even came to school today"
Arya: " Girl yea but now I regret coming cuz it's supposed to rain later and I gotta walk."
She said touching her new hairstyle. She dyed her hair red recently cuz yk what's been going on wit her and Dot. A mess. But she got this cute lil slick ponytail rn and that rain gon mess her shit up.

Lynn: " Just take the bus shorty"
I chuckled
Arya: " Hell no bitches ion like on that bus."
Lynn: " So you rather walk in the rain than get on a bus wit a few opps??"
I laughed
Arya: " Rather shit in my hands and clap"
She shrugged her shoulders as she walked with me to my first period.
Lynn: "Ain't you class on the other side of the school?"
Arya: " Yeah but I don't give a fuck about being late to that class"
Lynn: " A mess"
I chuckled
Arya: " I can't wait to graduate bro"
She said pushing the back of this boys knee in and he fell into his locker
Lynn: " Real shit. I don't know how much longer I can keep up this going to school everyday shit"
Arya: " We need to get back to youtube girl"
Lynn: " That's what I've been telling you"
Arya: " We can get home schooled and shit"
She said laughing
Lynn: " Girl bye"
I laughed and then stopped when I realized we were in front of my class.
Arya: " Alright girl lemme go before this teacher send security after me"
Lynn: " Bye Luv"
I opened the door and walked to my seat in the back. The bell didn't ring yet but it was about to so not all the students were here yet. Recently all the Andre drama has reached my school so now all the bitches is mad at me cuz I " hurt they nigga feelings". The joke of the day. I was thinking about making friends since I gotta go to school everyday now but all the bitches hate me.  Don't hurt me none tho.