XXIII

We got in the car and Donte sped offLynn: " Bae I'm so sorry Ion know why he-"Donte: " So what the fuck he talking bout??"He yelled slightly Lynn: " Watchu mean?"I said sitting back in my seatDonte: " Nigga talking bout I ain't the only one and he...

Lynn: " Bae I'm so sorry Ion know why he-"
Donte: " So what the fuck he talking bout??"
He yelled slightly
Lynn: " Watchu mean?"
I said sitting back in my seat
Donte: " Nigga talking bout I ain't the only one and he was in you and shit."
Lynn: " He delusional."
I said shrugging my shoulders
Donte: " Ight."
Lynn: " Ight? What's that supposed to mean?"
I mugged him
He didn't say nun else the entire ride. Andre just know how to fuck up somebody life don't he. Meanwhile he probably blowing that bitch back out wit her dumb ass. We pulled up to some house and we all got out. Donte knocked on the door and some dude opened the door.

Donte: " Where Bri at?"
??: " She upstairs, you good?"
Donte: " Ain't nun that ain't happen before"
He said limping upstairs and we followed cuz who house we in...
Bri: " Again Donte"
She said mugging him
Donte: " Mmcht man just help me"
He said sitting in a chair and she pulled one over to him.
Bri: " Y'all can sit down if you want this gon only take like 10-15 minutes"
She smiled
Arya: " Thank you"
We sat on these other two chairs in the room. They got a whole surgical room in this hoe. A bed in the middle of the room, big ass light shining down on it. A little waiting room on one wall. A collection of supplies on another. Should've sent Tecca here.

Bri: " So what the fuck happen this time"
She said putting gloves on as Donte took his pants off and sat back down. She couldn't just cut one leg into shorts..
Donte: " Some random ass nigga got mad I pushed his ass. But his was talking crazy so"
Bri: " You don't got reflexes by now? Just letting them shoot you"
She said getting the bullet out his leg
Donte: " I eat them shits."
He said shrugging his shoulders
Bri: " Yeah till one of them motherfuckers eat you and now yo brains on the curb"
Donte: " I'll be ight"
Bri: " I wish that was true"
She said stitching him up and them wrapping his leg
Donte: " Preciate you sis"
He said putting some sweatpants she gave him
Bri: " Yeah now get out, bye ladies"
She smiled at us
Arya: " Bye"
We left and Donte barely talking to me. But can chat up a storm wit ole girl. We pulled up to another house and some dude was sitting on the porch.
Donte: " You gotta get in the back"
He said looking at me
Lynn: " You for real"
I mugged him
Donte: " Yuh"
He said looking back at the dude walking to the car. I got out the car and got the backseat slamming the door closed. He just looked at me from the rear view mirror and I rolled my eyes. The dude got in the front and dapped up Donte.

???: " Wassup bro you straight?"
Donte: " Yeah I'm straight nigga, that shit was lightweight"
???:" Wassup y'all"
He said looking back at me and Arya
Donte: " Sunny this Patience and Arya, y'all this Sunny"
He said quickly and annoyed and then drove off
Sunny: " Mane why Lee talking bout niggas hunting him"
Donte: " What"
He said laughing
Sunny: " He made that diss now he said his oops coming for him for real now"
Donte: " Niggas coming in packs"
Sunny: " He supposed to be at Mikes right now"
Donte: "He better not bring lure them niggas there I've been shot enough for the day"
Sunny: " Niggas tryna have a bloodbath"
He said laughing shaking his head
Arya: " It's like I understand what they're saying but I don't"
She whispered
Lynn: " We pretty much gotta watch our backs when we get to where we going."
I said annoyed cuz I did not go with him to play call of duty in real life. After like 5 minutes we pulled up to some apartment building and everyone got out the car.

Lynn: " Bae where are we."
Donte: " Just don't say nun to nobody in there."
He said looking at me and kept walking
Lynn: " I think I left my phone in the car"
I said patting my pockets
Donte: " Nah I got it."
He said as he kept walking towards the building
Lynn: " Why?"
Donte: " Don't worry bout it"
Lynn: " Mmcht I'm bouta go home"
I said slowly walking behind him
Donte: " So go home."
He said annoyed
Lynn: " What's your problem??"
I mugged him
Donte: " I ain't finna talk about this right now"
He said as we got on the elevator
Lynn: " Whatever."
I said going on my phone
We got to some apartment and a dude opening the door and mad smoke came out.
???: " Wassup bro"
Donte: " Wassup, this my girl and her friend"
???:" Wassup y'all, y'all can get a drink and shii"
He said letting us in
Arya: " Y'all got casa?"
???:" Mama of course"
He smiled hard picking up the giant ass bottle of casamigos.
Arya: " Bettt"
She said pouring a cup and handing it to me and then pouring another one. It looked like we was at a kickback to me. Me and Arya sat on the couch and was drinking and laughing making videos. I didn't know or care where Donte was.
After like 3 hours of us just hangout out I realized I haven't really looked around the place and see who's here. I ain't know if one of that dudes opps was here and I wasn't tryna get shot for looking at somebody the wrong way. I will shoot back tho. I looked over and seen Trinity and her friend looking at me mugging. I mugged them back and they looked away.

Lynn: " Bitch why Trinity here."
Arya: " Bro this day"
She said shaking her head drinking the rest of her 5th drink
Lynn: " Girl you better slow down"
I said looking at her cup
Arya: " I'm spending the nighttt I'll be fineeee"
She said drunk asf
Lynn: " I'm ready to go, you ready?"
Arya: " Yeah I miss my boyfriend"
She said getting up and walking with me towards Donte and his friends who was playing dice.
Lynn: " Donte I'm ready to go"
Donte: " Ight bye"
He said still playing
Lynn: " You're not gonna take us home?..."
Donte: " Get a lyft"
He said looking at me annoyed
Lynn: " Why you so mad? And give me my phone"
Donte: " Here."
He slightly tossed it at me and it fell on the floor.
Lynn: " If my shit cracked Ima embarrass you in front of all your little friends in this small ass apartment."
I said loud as fuck
Donte: " How you finna do that"
He mugged me as I picked my phone up and seen it didn't crack
Lynn: " Better thank god's for making you blessed nigga cuz you'd be the second niggas ass I'd whooped today"
I said walking away from him
Me and Arya went to the lobby and I ordered us a lyft back to my house.
Trinity: " Ay!"
I turned around and shorty tried to throw a drink at me and missed. I ran up in her and we started fighting in this lobby. Her friend tried to jump in but Arya dropped all our stuff and started fighting her. We was going for a lil minute until some security dude broke us up and I got a notification that our lyft was outside.

Lynn: " Perfect timing"
I said elegantly dusting myself off while looking at Trinity and her friend stumble around. We got in the lyft and got back to my house. We got inside and Dot was still there, thankfully no Andre.

Tana: " It's like 4am where have y'all been at"
He said laughing while Dot was looking mad
Dot: " Arya lemme talk to you upstairs"
He said and she followed him stumbling around drunk. Ion know how she won that fight cuz she can barely stand up.

Lynn: " Well I'm going to bed. Good night."
I said going to my room to get ready for bed. I walked past the bathroom and heard Dot and Arya arguing.

She said she love the tattoos on my arm and when I'm throwin' up the set