XXXII

2 Months Later

2 Months Later...

I grabbed a box with black crocs in a size 9 and walked to the front of the store.

Lynn: " Here you go sir, let me know if you need a different size"
I smiled at him and walked away
Yaya: " Girl you caught on quick, it took me my first 5 months here to finally memorize the back"
She laughed
Lynn: " Bitch it ain't even that difficult back there"
I laughed
Yaya: " Wait so explain to me why you got a job again?"
Lynn: " Because I'm tired of living off my family and them saying I don't do nun"
Yaya: " Rightttt but you ig platform is growing, that's not nothing"
Lynn: " I got 2 brothers that are known worldwide on every platform they don't give a fuck about that"
Yaya: " So what's special about Footlocker?"
She said looking around the store confused
Lynn: " Nothing but I gotta start making my own money, get my own car, get my apartment"
Yaya: " True"
Lynn: " You ever thought about working in the club?"
Yaya: " Like what? A stripper?"
Lynn: " Yuh"
I said looking over at the dude I helped earlier walking up to us.
???: " Ima cop em"
Lynn: " Ight I can help you right here"
I said getting behind the register
???: " Why yo cute ass working here??"
Lynn: " Making money"
I chuckled
???: " A girl like you making her own money??"
Lynn: " What you mean?"
I said confused as my smiled slowly turned to a mug
???: " I mean even yo little bro making guap"
He smirked at me
Lynn: " I know you?"
I mugged him
???: " Nahhh"
He said sliding me a $100
Lynn: " You talking like you do"
I said handing him his bag
???: " I'm just saying whole lotta money yo lil bruh got , would hate for him to get ran up on"
Lynn: " Yo watch yo mouth"
I said getting mad
???: " My bad Patience, you stay safe. Keep the change"
He smirked leaving the store
Yaya: " What was allat??"
Lynn: " I don't fucking know, lemme text Tecca"
Yaya: " When you get off again?"
Lynn: " In like 10 minutes"
Yaya: " You shitting me?! They making me close alone again?! Im finna quit!!"
Lynn: " They do you so wrong, I'll close wit you"
I laughed looking at the time and seeing it was 7:40pm.
Yaya: " Thank you baeeee"
She said hugging me jumping
Lynn: " Shitt ain't you damn near the manager? Why can't you just close early?"
Yaya: " Cuzzz I'm not tryna get fired"
Lynn: " Tuh personally.."
Yaya: " We only got 30 more minutes anyway"
Lynn: " You think ole boy gonna be out there?"
Yaya: " Who? That dude that was just in here?"
Lynn: " Yuh"
Yaya: " Nahh he probably went to go report back to Donte"
Lynn: " Fucking Donte"
I rolled my eyes
Yaya: " I know I was just added to the group and shit but I overheard Dot saying sum shit"
She said getting serious
Lynn: " What?"
Yaya: " Uh how do I put this in a calmer way than he did?... You pretty much protecting Donte ass and you tipped him off abt the set up to save him"
Lynn: " WHAT?!"
I mugged her
Yaya: " But don't say you heard it from me-"
Lynn: " I'm calling him."
Yaya: " Shit. Can't this wait till you get home?!"
Lynn: " You right, Ima wait."
I said feeling furious on the inside
Yaya: " You think they gon for real fire me if I close now?"
She said thinking
Lynn: " Probably"
I said still mad
Yaya: " Fuck it, go get your bag"
I grabbed my stuff and waited for her at the store entrance
Lynn: " Girl hurry my uber bouta be here"
Yaya: " I'm coming, you got the key for the gate?"
Lynn: " Yeah Come on."
She closed the store gate and we went our separate ways in the mall. I walked out the mall and a few seconds later my uber pulled up.

I'm really mad cuz first of all who was Dot discussing me "protecting Donte ass" wit?? And how exactly and I protecting him??

The uber pulled up in front of my house and I went inside seeing Tecca and Tana on the couch.

Tecca: " Yo"
He said to me as I walked into the living room. I ignored him and punched him in his bird ass chest
Tecca: " The fuck was that for nigga"
Lynn: " Was it you?!"
Tecca: " Fuck is you talm bout?!"
Lynn: " Talking with Dot saying I'm protecting Donte??"
Tana: " Whatttt"
He said just observing the conversation
Lynn: " Was it you??"
Tecca: " Mane he been talking about that shit to practically all of us, he just a lil on edge "
He said brushing me off
Lynn: " Why you acting like that shit cool? He pretty much tryna say I'm a opp"
Tecca: " He just a lil tense rn"
Lynn: " Nigga tense?! I been catching this lil vibe of his since the beginning of all this shit. Tell him tighten the fuck up cuz he thinking very fucking wrong and if he try to accuse me of some bitch ass shit like that again Ima handle him my fucking self."
And with that I walked away and went straight to my room. I got undressed so I could shower but I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around and Faygo was in my room.

Lynn: " Nigga what the fuck?! How long you been in here?!"
Faygo: " Long enough. You look so good from the back" He said walking up to me and leaving barely any space between us.
Lynn: " Andre get out I need to shower" I rolled my eyes walking past him
Faygo: " Youn miss me?" He stopped me and grabbed my face to look at him. I felt myself about to say I did
Lynn: " Get out" I said as I also left my room to go to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned the shower on. While the water heated up I connected my phone to the speaker and played some music. I got in and started my shower routine. I jumped as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my stomach and pull me back a little. I turned around and it was Faygo.

Lynn: " What are you doing?" I said slightly looking down
Faygo: " I miss you Patience"
Lynn: " You still with Trinity?"
Faygo: " No I'm for you I swear"
Lynn: " I don't believe you" I said going back to showering but he stopped me again
Faygo: " Lemme prove it to you" He said grabbing me by my neck and kissing me. He slid his tongue in my mouth and I bit his bottom lip as I pulled away. He smirked as he picked me up and aligned himself with my entrance. I hissed as I slowly adjusted to his size. I tried to keep my moans lower than the music as he kept hitting my spot.

Faygo: "Fuckkk" He moaned in my ear and my eyes rolled back
Lynn: " I'm bouta cum omgg"
Faygo: " You miss me baby?" He asked while kissing on my neck but I didn't respond so he started going faster.
Lynn: " Ohhh fuckkkk" I said squeezing my eyes closed
Faygo: " Answer my fucking question. Do you miss me?"
Lynn: " Yes oh fuck yes" I said trying to catch my breath
Faygo: " Say that shit then"
Lynn: " Fuck I missed you Andre" I said cumming again feeling something warm shoot inside me
Faygo: " Shittt"

We went another round and then actually showered. I got dressed and Faygo snuck out my window because supposedly that's how these niggas been getting in. Gotta start locking my shit.

I'm so tired of you lil bitch, like you irrelevant

———

I'm bringing back author notesss
hey stinkabutts😋 did you misseded me??
i've been tryna to get motivation to write cuz idc ima finish this book for y'all i swear😣
also i didn't proof read this but ik y'all get what i be tryna say🙄