Blindfolded (Smut)

Victor walked up the stairs, looking for Andrew. He went into each room. The bathroom, spare room and the bedroom.

He wasn't there.

He waddled back downstairs and rushed to the kitchen. Andrew wasn't there. The dining room. Wasn't there either. He started to get impatient. He wanted to see his boyfriend.

He made his way to the backdoor and peeked out the window. There he saw Andrew, crouched down at the flower beds. He opened the door and rushed to him, jumping onto him. Andrew yelped and he fell backwards. Victor smiled widely and sat on top of him, hugging him. Andrew pat his head and brushed his hair with his fingers.

"Victor! What are you doing? You're going to ruin the flowers!" Andrew exclaimed, gently pushing Victor off.

"But Andy, I want to spend time with you." Victor pouted.

Andrew sighed and stood up. He pulled Victor up with him.

"I was tending to the flowers dear. Can't it wait?" he asked.

Victor frowned and crossed his arms. He wrapped his arms around Andrew's neck.

"Please. Please. Please. Please." Victor repeated, grabbing Andrew's hands.

"Fine, let's go inside." Andrew groaned, walking inside.

Victor dragged him upstairs. He sat on the bed and Victor came closer to him. He stood in front of him with his hands behind his back.

"Andy~ You know how we just have normal sex?"

Andrew's face froze and he blushed.

"W-what are you getting at? he stammered.

"Well, I wanna try something new with you." Victor replied.

"Which is...?"

"Don't be silly, I saw your search history. You could've just asked me, I want to try that too." Victor giggled.

Andrew's mouth hung open and he started stuttering.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

Victor smirked and walked over to the drawer and pulled out a piece of cloth.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." he chuckled.

He strolled back over to the bed and began to climb onto Andrew's lap. Andrew's face flushed red and he covered his face with his hands. Victor moved his hands away and put them down.

"It's ok, it'll be fun~"

"I-I swear that wasn't mine!" Andrew lied, putting his hand on Victor's shoulder.

Victor hummed and slowly put the blindfold around Andrew's eyes.

"Do you want to try it?"

Andrew hesitated for a moment and nodded his head rapidly. He did want it but was too scared to admit it.

Victor smiled widely and got off of Andrew. He pushed him farther onto the bed and sat back on him. Andrew lay on the bed moving his head around, confused.

"Don't be scared Andy, I'm still in front of you." Victor assured.

"Alright..."

Victor slid down to Andrew's knees and pulled down his pants and underwear. Andrew nervously whined and squirmed around. He started to feel himself getting hard. Victor sat back and moved his hand towards Andrew's mouth. He pressed them against his lips, waiting for him the open it. Andrew's mouth trembled but he soon allowed Victor's fingers in.