College AU

Andrew peeked around the wall, admiring Victor from afar. He was speaking with Luca, smiling and laughing. He sighed and turned around, hanging his head low. Victor would never return the feelings he has. At first he didn't realize what he was feeling. Was it just admiration? A strange obsession?

Love...?

He never understood love but he was pretty sure that's what he was feeling. Would Victor even think of him that way?

Probably not.

Victor finished his conversation and walked to class, Andrew following from afar. He was always so nervous around him and now he knew why. If he ranted to someone about this, he was bound to be made fun of, as always...

He rushed to class, which he had with Victor and he reluctantly went inside. Victor spotted him and waved his hand, motioning for Andrew to come over. He groaned nervously and went over. He sat beside him and he faintly smiled. Victor smiled softly at him, taking out his notebooks.

"Hi Andy!" he beamed.

Andrew jumped in his seat.

"H-hello Victor..." he replied.

"Are you ok?"

Andrew nodded frantically and took out his books. Victor kept conversation with him throughout the entire class. Andrew enjoyed when Victor spoke to him, he liked listening to his voice and his interests. They both left class and Andrew tried to speak again.

"I'll see you later. Enjoy the rest of your classes!" Victor exclaimed, walking away.

Andrew's smile quickly dropped and he rubbed his arm. He slumped down the hallways and arrived to class. He plopped down in his seat and someone sat next to him.

It was Luca.

He sighed and turned his head away, leaving Luca confused.

"Andrew? Are ya ok?" he asked.

No reply. Andrew stayed quiet. Luca shook his arm slightly and pestered him to talk. Andrew grunted.

"I'm fine..." he answered.

"We both know that's a lie. What's wrong? You know ya can tell me anything, I won't judge you."

Andrew sat in silence for a moment and covered his face with his hands, leaning his elbows on the desk.

"I'm jealous of you."

Luca raised his eyebrow. That's unusual.

"Huh? Why?"

"It's not fair that you can talk to Victor so easily. If you're dating, just say so. I don't want to get my hopes up..." Andrew muttered.

Luca stayed quiet but then let out a small chuckle. Andrew narrowed his eyes and hit Luca's shoulder.

"Don't laugh at me! I get it. You're making fun of me. You're gonna gossip about this to everyone. You're rubbing this in my face that you're dating Victor. God, let's just drop it." he rambled.

Luca smirked and leaned towards Andrew.

"Andy." he started. "I'm not dating Victor."

Andrew's eyebrows drooped and he frowned.

"I thought... I thought you guys were together, I'm sorry. J-just ignore what I said please."

His face flushed and he avoided eye contact. Luca leaned even closer to his face.

"You like him, don't ya? Don't deny it, I can tell by that reaction."

Andrew stammered and his face flushed profusely.