Another Yandere AU Pt.1

Victor leaned against the backdoor. He stared at Andrew who was watering the irises in the flower bed. He was humming to himself as he did so. He opened the door and ran to him, swinging his arms around his neck.

"Ah!" Andrew yelped.

"Hello Andy!"

Andrew turned his head and saw Victor smiling widely.

"H-hi dear..."

"You watering the flowers?"

"Well... I was until you came." Andrew laughed.

Victor pouted.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Not at all. I'm glad you're here, I got lonely."

Victor clapped his hands and sat beside Andrew. He helped him tend to the flowers and a couple of minutes later Emily called them.

"Guys! Dinner's ready!"

They stood up and walked to the kitchen. William was running around the table, passing out the plates. Eli shuffled around with hot trays, his arms shaking.

"Norton! Naib! It's too hot." he pleaded.

The two of them shot up out of their seats and grabbed the plates from Eli's hands. Norton went to return them to the table. Naib held his hands and looked up at him.

"Did you get burnt?" he fretted.

"I don't think so." Eli answered.

Naib held his arm and dragged him out of the kitchen.

"We're getting you ice..."

"I'm fine though."

They left and Norton turned back around.

"Eli we're gonna give you-"

He looked around. Naib and Eli were gone. Ada pointed down the hallway with her thumb.

"That way."

He dashed down the hall and was soon out of sight. Ada chuckled and looked back at Emil.

"What were you pointing at?" he asked.

"I was just showing Norton where his boyfriends went." she answered.

"Two?"

"Mmhmm.~"

Ada ruffled his hair and continued eating. Patricia and Fiona flirted at the end of the table, smiling and laughing. Patricia twirled her hair and rested her chin on her hand, leaning on the table.

"Fiona.~" Patricia cooed.

Fiona blushed and looked down.

"It's your birthday soon right? Well, I have the perfect gift for you and you'll see it soon.~"

She lightly tapped Fiona's nose and smiled.

"Patricia darling, you don't have to."

Patricia cupped her cheeks and kissed them gently.

"But I want to and you can't stop me!" she giggled.

Fiona's face flushed and she buried her head in Patricia's chest. Dinner ended and they all left the table, off to do their own thing. Victor grabbed Andrew's arm and looked up at him.

"Wanna go to the garden?" he asked.

Andrew nodded his head and was then dragged outside. They sat down against the tree and Victor hugged Andrew's arm, rocking slightly. From across the garden they saw Luca and Edgar arguing. They were pointing fingers and stomping their feet. Edgar caught a quick glimpse of Andrew and Victor. He ran to them and looked down.