Cross Dressing (Smut)

Victor rummaged through the wardrobe, pushing a bunch of different clothes aside. He sighed and moved to the bed. He knelt down and looked underneath. He found a large box and pulled it out.

"Finally!" he muttered to himself.

He stood up and placed the box on the bed, opening it. He rubbed his hands together and pulled out a skirt, along with a white short sleeved button up. It had a cute frilly collar. The skirt was a soft pink, short and flowy. He took out a pair of white thigh highs and lay them on the bed. He took out a pair of white frilly panties with a small pink bow on the front. A small pair of black mary janes were lifted out of the box and placed beside the clothes. He looked around the room and quickly put his outfit together.

He stood in front of the full length mirror, admiring himself. He turned around to look at the back.

"Maybe the skirt is a little too short. Or... not short enough? Victor chuckled.

He fidgeted with the skirt, lifting it up and down. He twirled around, the skirt spinning. It showed the panties as he spun and he faced forward.

"I'm so cute."

He looked down and held the bottom of his skirt, slightly lifting up the sides. He moved one of his hands down to his crotch but quickly let go of the skirt when he saw the door open.

"I didn't see you downstairs when I came home so-"

Andrew stood in the doorway, wide eyed. He held the door and looked Victor up and down, blushing. Victor stared at him, pink faced.

"You're... you're wearing a skirt..." Andrew stuttered.

"Do I look good?"

Andrew played with his fingers and looked away.

"Y-yeah."

Victor walked forward and looked up at him, smiling.

"Really?" he wondered.

Andrew nodded his head, squeezing his eyes shut. Victor rested his hands on Andrew's cheeks and gently rubbed his thumb against them. He backed away and sat on the bed, crossing his legs. Andrew was able to get a small peek of his panties. Victor noticed him staring and smirked. He discreetly pulled the skirt up further, exposing himself more. He saw Andrew getting redder and redder.

Andrew was starting to get irritated. He fidgeted with his hands, holding them in front of his pants. Victor knew what he was hiding and he teased him by shuffling on the bed, moving his legs to the side. He could tell that Andrew was holding himself back which made him even more excited.

"You ok Andy?" he cooed.

"I-I'm fine..."

"You seem a little tense. You need to talk about it?"

"No, it's ok..."

Victor moved his hands between his thighs, pushing the skirt down and spread his legs out slightly. Andrew's expression made him seem disappointed.

This is fun.

He saw him staring down at his legs hungrily. He pretended to fix his skirt by lifting it up briefly and let it fall back down again, brushing it off. Once Andrew caught a glimpse of Victor's panties he started to slowly lose his composure. He was still covering his pants, his legs rubbing off of each other. Victor moved one of his hands to his chest and played with the buttons, slightly showing skin. Andrew raised his hands to his face, one over his mouth and bit his hand. He was so close to losing it. Victor lowered his hands behind him and looked down, gazing at Andrew's pants.

He was completely hard.

This made him even more excited, gaining his own boner. Andrew saw the middle of Victor's skirt rise and he lost control. He briskly walked to the bed and climbed on top of him, pinning his hands down. He stared down at him, his eyes half lidded.