School Sex (Smut)

Victor ran to class, dragging Andrew behind him. They were going to be late.

Again.

He slammed the door open and the professor looked over. He shook his head and pointed to their seats.

"You're late... again. Make sure that tomorrow you're on time. Sit down."

"Sorry Mr. Paganini..." Victor apologized, sitting down.

The class began and the students wrote down notes. Victor glanced at Andrew from the side, who was fidgeting with his pen. He tapped his shoulder and he jumped.

"Don't scare me like that..." Andrew muttered.

Victor smiled and leaned his head on his shoulder. Andrew brushed his fingers through Victor's hair, looking down at his notes.

They heard the door loudly hit the wall and turned their heads. Norton wobbled into the classroom and Antonio stared at him. Naib and Eli stood behind him, leaned against the wall.

"Hello Norton..." Antonio sighed.

Norton pointed the beer bottle towards him, alcohol dripping onto the floor. He looked down and started crying.

"Tonio, you're... you're- reason for my suffering."

Antonio and the rest of the class stared at him.

"Fuckin'... fuckin' love you maaaan." Norton laughed.

"Norton, either sit down or get out of my class. You're drunk."

"Well fuck you too- taking my bottle and leave... leave classroom. I don't need...- need education or no shit..."

He stumbled out of the room and slammed the door. Antonio turned back to the students. He put his chalk down and clapped his hands together.

"Well... I think it's an excellent time to end class, don't you think?"

Once he dismissed the class, they packed their bags and Victor grabbed Andrew's hand. He dragged him down the stairs, towards the door. Andrew stumbled out of the room and they stood in the hall.

"That was very unexpected..."

"It's kinda normal at this point. Norton's always drinking in the back of the back of the library and smoking weed with the other two. Anyways we need to get to Mrs. Antoinette's class. We can't be late again. Let's go.~"

Yet again, Victor dragged Andrew to their next class and he kicked the door open. Mary side eyed him and put her fingers to her forehead.

"Victor darling, please don't break my door."

"Sorry."

"It's alright dear, take your seat."

Victor pulled Andrew to the back and they sat down. Mary wrote on the chalkboard and the students copied it down into their notebooks. Victor dozed off and hit his head off of the desk, falling asleep. Andrew attempted to wake him up but was unsuccessful. He poked his cheek over and over again, hoping for a reaction.

"Victor, Victor, Victor... Victor wake up." he whispered.

A couple of minutes passed and Mary dismissed the class. Everyone besides Victor nd Andrew left. Andrew hit him on the head repeatedly but didn't get any sort of reaction. Victor was snoring softly and Andrew groaned. He leaned to his ear and yelled.

"VICTOR WAKE UP!"

Victor's body jerked and his head flung off of the desk. He looked around, then back at Andrew.