Smile for me

"You like it, don't you?" Sarah asked as she sat down next to me and smiled cheekily at me. "What do you mean?" I said to her and looked at her inquiringly.

 "Joonas" she said and poked me lightly. "You haven't played guitar in ages and no matter how many times I asked you always said no and with him you say yes" said Sahra and played that she was offended. "Shut up" I said and laughed. 

"I just like the guys. And I'm glad we made friends here in Finland," I said and smiled at her. Sahra wanted to say something else but was interrupted by a voice behind us. "You are sure Sahra and Elena" said a man with short brown waiters.

 I nodded and smiled. "I'm the manager and I have the job of escorting you to the stage" he said with a laugh and I also had to chuckle because he made such strange facial expressions. Then I and Sahra went to the stage with him. 

We stayed behind the curtain with the manager away from the stage. "How do you know the boys" he asked while we waited for the show to start. "I met Niko in a hotel yesterday," I said and had to smile because only now did I realize how ridiculous that sounded. 

"You're probably Elena," he said and laughed. I looked confused and wanted to ask, but Sahra already did. "How do you know that" she said and smiled at him. "Niko described you this morning when he told me that I should take you to the stage".

 I had to laugh and then asked "And how did he describe me". The manager had to smile and wondered what answer to give me. "He said that you are the definition of a hot, dangerous rocker woman," he said and smiled a little shyly at me.

 I didn't know what to say and was just amazed. I wonder if everyone sees me like Niko. "And what did Niko say about me?" Asked Sahra and smiled expectantly at him. "Oh, I don't remember," he said, itching his head. 

Sahra just looked disappointed and then sat down next to me on a black box that was about the height of a table. I knew Sahra liked Niko and apparently he hadn't said nice things about her. We waited quietly for the boys.

 I hadn't heard a song from them before so I was excited to hear them for the first time. When the crowd began to cheer, we looked ahead and saw Aleksi and Tommi come on stage.

Then Joonas and Olli came and the music began to play. Joonas ran across the stage and stood in front of Aleksi who was standing on a raised platform.

 He smiled when he saw me and Sahra sitting behind the curtain. I'm just waiting for Sahra to make a teasing comment but she said nothing. The crowd cheered even more when Joel and Niko came. 

And when they started to sing and play my heart stopped for a moment. The guys were really damn good. Their music was something of Linkin Park, but it was different. I wiggled my head and the manager did it too. 

"They are damn good," I said a little louder to him so that he could understand me. "Sure you are," he said and smiled. When Joel glanced at me I raised my hand and cheered, which made him smile. After an hour the concert was over but it was unbelievably good. Blind Channel will be added to my Spotify playlist today.

 "And how did you like it?" I asked Sahra as we and the manager went back to the white tent where we were initially. "A little loud," she said, annoyed. And I was amazed by her mood, she was normally always happy and never suddenly annoyed. 

A loud "WUHHHHHH" tore me out of my thoughts and I turned back in shock and saw Niko and the others rushing towards us to the white tent. 

"Elena" said Joel and smiled at me. "And how did you find us?" He said and put his hand around my shoulder. "You were amazing," I said and smiled at him. Then we all sat down at a table in the tent. I sat next to Sahra and Aleksi.

 "You could have said earlier that you had been so good," I said, lifting my drink in the air. "Are you staying here" asked Niko and looked at me and Sahra. "We still have to celebrate," said Joel, lifting his beer in the air. 

"Okay, calm down, we'll stay here," I said, laughing and clinking glasses with Joel. I looked briefly at Sahra and she still seemed a little pissed off, but with a little alcohol it will be fine. We talked about the show for a while until Niko jumped up and ran to the fridge. "What are you doing" asked Joonas and laughed.

 "We still have the salad" said Niko and took a bowl out of the salad. "I think he's had too much to drink by now," said Joel, laughing. Niko puts a bowl of lettuce on the table and then sits down again.

"We eat chips and popcorn here while you get salad" said Tommi with a laugh and reached into the chip bag. "Elena probably thinks we're idiots" said Joonas and looked at me. "I like you six idiots" I said and smiled at Joonas. 

Our eye contact was only interrupted when Niko poured his drink over. "It will be a long evening," said Aleksi jokingly.

-----------------------

Hope you liked it :D

Comment and vote thank you.