Sleep over

I looked at Sahra one more time, but she had long since left in the car. After me, Niko, Joel and Joonas talked for a while, we decided to go to the other hotel. Somehow I felt sorry for Sahra because Niko apparently didn't like her as much as she did.

 But I didn't want to go home yet so I said I'd stay with the boys tonight. "Where do you want to sleep?" asked Niko as he went upstairs drunk. "What options do I have?" I said and laughed as I put my arm around Niko. "So," he began to mumble. 

"Me and Joonas sleep in one room. Joel and Aleksi and Tommi and Olli" he mumbled and looked at me with tired eyes. "You have 3 rooms to choose from" said Joel and smiled at me. "It's going to be difficult" I said with a laugh and held Niko a little so that he wouldn't tip over.

 The 4 of us strolled down the hall of the hotel until we got to the rooms. "So where do you sleep?" Joel asked and smiled at me with a big grin. I wanted to say something but Joonas cut me off. "You should sleep with Niko and me. 

Then we won't wake Aleksi" he said and smiled cheekily at Joel. I looked confused at Joel and then back at Joonas. "Good," I said and walked past the three of them into Niko and Joonas' room. A little later, Niko and Joonas also came into the room.

 There were two beds next to each other in the room and I didn't just lay on one. The room was pretty messy. I could imagine that it was the same with the others. Niko wanted to say something else but he mumbled so that I didn't understand him and I had to laugh because he was so drunk.

 I've only known these guys since the day before yesterday, but it feels like I've known them all my life. "This is my bed" said Joonas and smiled at me. Niko was lying on the bed next to us and was already snoring loudly. I had to laugh and then went to Niko but Joonas held my arm. 

"No, you can stay in my bed I didn't meant that so," said Joonas, looking deep into my eyes. I went back to Joonas bed and lay down. I kept thinking about our truth or dare kiss the whole time. When I kissed Joel it didn't feel like it.

 Joonas went to his closet and took off his pants. He had his back to me and I stared at him. "Sweet bum" I said and laughed. Joonas turned around immediately and I looked down at his boxer shorts. He smiled when he saw my look. 

I got up quickly from bed and looked at him another direction because I was sick. I took off my pants myself and then went to Joonas. "Do you have a shirt for me?" I said and smiled at him. Joonas had just put on short jogging pants and just looked at me.

 "Joonas" I said because he didn't react. "I'm going to find you a shirt," he said, rummaging around in his closet. He pulled a large black t-shirt that said "AC / DC" from his closet and gave it to me. "Thank you," I said and turned around. 

Joona's eyes wandered to my bottom. He was still standing behind me when I took off my shirt. I just stood there in underwear. I looked back briefly to Joonas and he immediately looked at the floor because he knew that I knew he was staring. I quickly pulled his shirt over my head and then turned around. 

"What" I asked as he was still staring at me. "Nothing. The shirt just suits you better than me," he said, looking deep into my eyes. "I know," I said and gave him a cheeky smile. Then I went back to his bed and lay down. A little later Joonas came and lay down with me.

I just stared at Joonas and so did he. "Thanks for the kiss before," he said and smiled. I had to smile too and then looked back at him. We were so close we were right next to each other. "I kiss better than Joel, don't I?" he asked and smiled even wider. 

"I'm not telling you that because you're just teasing him again," I said and smiled at him. "So that's a yes," he said, giving me a cheeky look. I pushed him gently and shook my head. "Idiot" I said and turned around. Then we both fell asleep.

------------------

Sorry guys for not posting but I am working so I have not much time :(

I try to post this weekend more.

At both of my books.

And now pleas comment and vote byeee.