The Devil & The Angel [Fluff] Part 1

[] Russias POV []

I traced my fingers over the soft silk fabric. It was as smooth as a blade, yet as soft as cotton. My eyes slowly lifted upon the gaze of the design.

This banner was one of the last of it's kind. I had taken the others down, due to them reminding me of stuff I just want to move on with.

The banner was quite good, even though it was slight thorn and shredded in the edges.

My saviour, or as I'm used to call him, dad, saved my life. How you may ask? It's quite simple.

I remember running away from something in the rain. My bare feet's all sore from the running.
.
.
.

I gasped, feeling my knees give up. I fell onto the ground, groaning in pain as my legs went numb. I couldn't get up, I couldn't continue on. I felt the cold slowly eating my skin, as if I was surrounded by ice.

I felt my eyes shut close, and the ground felt softer than ever. Soon enough, everything went quiet.

I didn't freeze anymore. My whole body felt a pleasing wave of heat. That's when I saw a light. A light I've only heard tales about. Been told to never go towards it.

How can I not go towards the light, when the light is giving off such a welcoming embrace?

I felt myself reach for the light, just before I got pulled away into the darkness.

I felt my heavy eyelids open. I let out a sound of distress, as I was met with a blinding light.

That's when I woke up to him. He called himself Soviet, he explained how he had saved my life.

He took me under his wings till I was ready to stand on my own, what I didn't know was everything was bounded to conditions.
.
.
.

I tore my eyes off of the banner, and went down the hallway.

He saved my life, but he warned me that nothing would be the same for me.

I opened the gates, and was immediately greeted with sunshine on my skin. I smiled as I walked down the gravel path, and went down to the field.

I could be alive, in change.. I wouldn't be able to have contact with any country. How? Well, I can.. but, they won't be able to see nor hear me.

I remain between life and death. I'm basically a living corpse. It's most known as an angel these days though.

I probably would've taken my own life by now, if it wasn't for him.

After Soviets death, I've never felt more alone. That was all till one day.. One day, a beam of light struck down in this exact field, and ever since then. There's been a rift in time and space every sunset till sunrise.

Ever sunset, I'll meet up with him, or more known as The Devil. We'll talk till sunrise, where we'll both part our ways.

It may sound ironic. An angel and The Devil being friends. People just mock on what they don't understand. I was like that too, till I learned to know him.

I flapped my wings out, stretching them out. "Ouch-" I turned around, and noticed I had hit him in the face.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. I deeply apologise, I didn't notice you behind me" I apologised. "Chill Ruski my man, it ain't yer fuckin' fault" He pressed his fingers against my halo before spinning it. I huffed at him "I hate when you do that" I don't.

I readjusted my halo, looking at him with a unamused expression. "Sure ya do" "Anyways, you're acting all lame today. What's the hold up?" He asked. "It's nothing to worry about, it's not like anything could be done anyways" I sighed.

"I'm not worried tho" He let himself fall onto the grass, crossing his arms behind his head just staring at me with a smirk.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Just 'cause ya got a halo, doesn't mean you have to act all goodie to shoes. Sure, I got horns, but I still fucken hang with an angel" He laughed. I glared at him.

"Just cause ya ain't got no dick, doesn't mean you can act like one" I retorted at him. "The fuck did you say?" He glared at me. "You heard me" I narrowed my eyes, before we both went out in a laughing fit.

Oh how I just adore this man...
[]—[]—[]

Sorry that I hadn't posted in a while, I was busy.. with.. people I guess you could say..
Also thank you for all of those who joined in my DTIYS^^ and those who has been supportive along the way, and you reading this ;)

Stay safe y'all

Also I may make a part two, idk. I just feel like this is too short, but I'm quite lazy.

-Sincerely Dew

Vote goal: 44/42💅
New vote goal: 44/69