Lip balm [Fluff]

Guys, guys, guys... I have no idea if Lipbalm is in one or two words, so I'm just going with my gut, and going two words, like the title babes.

Also bet you didn't expect me to actually write more stuff, well L on that, CUZ I DID. THIS IS PROOF MATERIAL.

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, GOOD.

Now.. Let's get on with this fluffy chapter(fluffy like chest hair😍)

Ruski: I'm on my way home. Our room better be clean, once I'm back

Amenica: Don't doubt my cleaning skills mister.

Ruski: Too late

Amenica: Fuck off

Russia rolled his eyes at the texts between him and his boyfriend. Placing his phone down, he turned the engine on and leaned back in the car seat.

Relaxing to the music playing through his Spotify playlist, as he hummed along.
The lyrics going

»Poor little Liddy used to always quit
But she never really quit
She'd just say she did«
-

"Hello honey, I'm home!" Russia called, taking his jacket off. He hung it neatly over the back of a chair. He took his Ushanka off, ruffling his mess hair lose.

His eyes glimpsed towards their shared bedroom, a smirk quirking onto his lips. "You in there, Meri?" He asked, reaching out for the handle.

"I am! Just give me a second though!" A voice rang from the other side of the door.

A snort escaped the tall Russian. "I knew you hadn't cleaned up, dork!" He crossed his arms, smiling.

"I have! Get off of my back!" America retorted.

Russia threw his head back, rolling his eyes.

He stared back at the door, at the sound of a small 'Click'

A smaller country was revealed, with an unamused expression.

"What?" Russia asked, raising a brow.
"Don't 'what' me!" He huffed, pulling at Russia's hand, dragging him inside their master bedroom.

It was surprisingly clean, Russia will admit that. Honestly not what he had expected, but it was a nice surprise.

"You actually did it, woah! I'm impressed!" He smirked, ruffling Americas curly and fluffy hair.
"Why thank you! Could've used a little help tho" He smirked, elbowing Russia.

"I'm not the one who throws everything inside of their closet, onto the floor" He retorted, pulling the American boy into his side, an arm resting on his shoulder. "Whatever, that's beside the point"

"Sure"

"Shut it" America glared playfully, turning to face his lover. "I thought you liked it whenever I spoke" The Russian smirked. "I do, but there's a limit! A limit which you've clearly crossed!" America explained, poking Russias chest.

"Gonna do something about it?"

"No."

A simple, yet blunt reply from America. Russia couldn't even hide the look of disappointment on his face.

America then bursted into a fit of giggles "I'm just messing with ya! You should've seen the look on your face-!"

America was cut off, by a pair of lips crashing onto his. The silence was loud once they pulled away.

"And you should see the look on your face~" Russia winked, making the smaller boy blush.

"That didn't count!" "Why not?" "...Shut up" America stuck his tongue out at Russia.

"Make me shut up then" Russia dared, bending his knees to get down to Americas height.

"With pleasure" America grinned, wrapping his arms around Russias neck, pulling him in for another kiss.

The kiss wasn't as short, as their last one. Their lips gliding against one another's, as they deepened it, longing for more.

After a good twenty seconds, they pulled away panting for air. Russia licked his lips, feeling a thin layer covered them. It tasted like Cherries (and America)
He eyed America. "Are you wearing Lip balm?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe I am, so what?" America asked, smiling gently.

"Nothing, you should do it more often."

America blushed at that comment, twirling some of his hair around his finger. "If you say so.." He shyly smiled.

[]—[]—[]
652 Words

Not a lot, but it is what it is.

Idk if I am fully back. Cause right now
HermitCraft and Lego Ninjago is in my hyper-obsession at the moment. Which is also why I haven't used my RusAme insta for months. I do use my main now and then to post some animatics doe(not CH)

But yea, hopefully I won't fully die in this fandom. It's just hard to be active in a somewhat dead fandom ngl.

ANYWAYS THANK U ALL FOR READING<33
I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AND SUCH.
TAKE CARE 'N SHIT.
REMEMBER TO USE TOILET PAPER WHEN WIPING YOUR ARSE.

G'BYE LOVELIES<3
(New word count 766)
ALSO I DID NOT SPELL-CHECK. WE ALL DIE LIKE SCAR