Rain [Fluff]

[] Americas POV []

I groaned, waking up to the sound of my alarm. I quickly shut it off, before pulling the covers over my head.

I snuggled into the warmth of my duvet, and the already warm fabric, that I heated up overnight with my body warmth.

I closed my eyes, just wanting five minutes more.
.
.
.
I groaned as the alarm blared again. I slammed it shut this time, pulling the covers down while sitting up. I turned around so my feet's could gently hit the cold floor, it send a shiver through my entire body.

I turned my gaze to the alarm [08:07]
.
"FUCK" I yelled, and practically jumped up onto the floor. "How the fuck did I sleep over an hour in?! I only closed my eyes for five seconds!" I huffed, throwing clothes out from my drawers.

I just grabbed what laid in top, hoping it would be good enough. It wouldn't be bad at least, since I doesn't own ugly clothes.

I fell onto the floor, caused by the effort of trying to put my pants on. I didn't even bother to get up, I just pulled them on while I was on the floor. I dragged my oversized T-shirt over to me, before pulling it over my head. I had no time to adjust it, as I swallowed a mint, and grabbed an apple.

I checked myself in the mirror, before pointing finger guns at myself, brushing a hand through my hair.

I bit onto the apple, holding it in my mouth, as I grabbed my keys and locked my apartments room behind me, before hurrying down the stairs.
.
.
.
[]—[]—[]
[] Russias POV []

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I turned it off before opening my eyes. I smiled at the faint sound of birds chirping.

I glanced at the clock [06:45]
.
Nice.

I got up, and stretched my bones into place. Smiled after hearing the satisfying sound of my bones popping into place.

I gently placed my feet's onto my fluffy modern blanket. Before walking towards my window which almost filled the whole wall, it touched the ceiling and the floor, and barely both sides of the connecting walls.

I rolled my blinders up, letting the sunlight hit my apartment. It lit up my whole room, in a soft and cozy way that highlighted all his decoration plants and picture frames.

I went over to my closet, before bringing out a black turtleneck sweater, and some blue jeans with a belt.

After putting the clothes on, I looked himself in my full body mirror. Something didn't fit right with me. My eyes lit up at the realisation. I stuffed my sweater into my pants, before tugging a bit in it, so it kinda looked lose, yet the belt held it at place.

I went over to my nightstand, and grabbed my ushanka before putting it onto my head.
And headed towards the bathroom.

I grabbed my toothbrush, beginning to brush my teeth's. I turned to the kitchen, quickly grabbing a snack bar that laid in the fridge and shoved it into his pocket.

Once I finished brushing my teeth's, I turned to the sink and spat the residues out, before putting everything back to it's right places.

I didn't need to brush my hair due to it being so thin and smooth, it would look the same either way.

I grabbed his keys before exiting my apartment, locking the door behind me.