Chapter One

Location: UA High
Date: February 8th
Time: 2:00pm
Izuku Midoriya POV:

"Okay that's about it for class today, head back to the dorms and if some of you still have energy the training rooms are open and they'll be open until 6pm, class dismissed" Aizawa said before grabbing his things and walking out of the classroom.

"Aye Bakubro! You wanna go to the training rooms?!" Kirishima yelled running over to Kacchan's seat. I yawned as I got up grabbing my things and packing them into my book bag.

"Hey Deku" Uraraka smiled popping up in front of me; I jumped "gah! You scared me Uraraka" I said grabbing my chest.

She chuckled and scratched the back of her head "sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to go back to the dorms with me and Iida" she said.

I waved her off "oh no that's okay, I wanted to get some training in for an hour or two before going back, you can go without me" I smiled.

She nodded "oh okay, well be careful, I'll see you later" she said waving me off before running off to Iida.

I tossed my bag over my shoulder before walking out the classroom, as I was walking to the training rooms I let my mind drift off to special moves I wanted to try out when I got there.

"You're doin' it again nerd" Kacchan said from behind me making me jump to the side, which made me bump into another figure.

I jumped back and bowed "I'm so sorry Kirishima I didn't see you there" I apologized.

He laughed and waved me off "no worries Midoriya, say I overheard you were going to the training rooms too, you wanna join us?" He asked.

I tilted my head to the side "well sure I don't mind" I smiled.

"Yeah just don't get in my way or else" Kacchan huffed.

I smiled at him "got it" I said.

All three of us continued our way to the training rooms as we conversed.

Location: Training room A
Time: 6:00pm

"Whew okay I think that's it for me, I'm gonna go head back to the dorms" Kirishima huffed.

I waved "okay I think Imma stay a little longer, I'm so close with this special move" I said wiping off my face.

He smiled and nodded throwing his shirt over his shoulder and grabbing his duffel bag, he walked over to Kacchan while I continued writing down notes on my move.

After a few seconds I dropped my pencil and stood up, I activated one for all and tried my move again, this time I nailed it perfectly.

I cheered to myself and tried again.

"Nice nerd, but you should tuck your leg a little more, you left an opening" Kacchan said.

I landed on my feet and smiled at him "thanks I'll try it out" I said before doing as he said.

He nodded "there you go"

I quickly grabbed my notebook and took note of it before looking back up at him "I thought you went with Kirishima" I said with a confused expression.

He shook his head "nah I needed to work on some moves and I thought we could spar once or twice before leaving" he suggested stretching out his limbs.

"Oh that's cool with me, I'm already done with my new special move so we can just spar now if you want" I said standing up.

"Sure, quirks or no?" He asked cracking his neck.

"I should work on my combat skills more so let's go without them" I said taking a stance.