Chapter Eight

Location: Commission office
Date: February 16th
Time: 10:00am
No one's POV:

Forgetting his current mission Bakugou dropped to his knees next to his father, he examined his body until he came across a bite that was on the back of his shoulder, he rested his father's head back down and tapped his cheek trying to get him to open his eyes.

"Get up old man- you have to get up" he frowned at the crack in his voice.

His dad's eyes fluttered open as they shifted to Bakugou, he immediately tried lifting his arm to reach him but was proven too weak to even do that.

"S-Son? How- why-" he was cut off by aggressive coughing that shook his whole body only worrying his son more.

Bakugou tried to calm him down as he lifted him onto his back "it's okay, we're gonna get you out of here just hang in there" he said taking a step forward only to be pushed back by Aizawa "lay him down Bakugou, he's in no condition to travel besides he's infected and we can't help him" he said.

This only angered the hothead as he glared at his teacher "we can't just leave him, he needs help" he spat.

Before Aizawa could say anything else Mr. Bakugou coughed out again but this time blood came pouring out.

"Kacchan listen to him, we can't save him and you're only making it worse" Midoriya said stepping forward.

Bakugou shot Midoriya a mean look before sighing in defeat and laying his father back down, "dad where's the old hag?" He asked.

Mr. Bakugou groaned as he tried to focus on his son's question "I-I don't know ... we- she was home l-last time- I seen-" he coughed again.

Bakugou squeezed his eyes shut in hopelessness "shh, it's okay, just rest" he mumbled.

His father frowned "I-I'm proud of you- Katsuki ... I-I love y-ou" he struggled to say.

Bakugou opened his eyes as tears fell "I love you too, now shut up" he spat.

Mr. Bakugou chuckled only for him to end up coughing again before his eyes fluttered shut, his breathing came to a complete stop as his head fell to the side.

Bakugou bit his lip as he watched his father slip away not being able to help him at all, he gritted his teeth as he slowly reached for his knife that was added to his costume just for cases like this.

Without another word he shoved the knife into his father's skull before yanking it back out and putting it up.

When it was done he pulled him onto his back again and nodded at Aizawa "let's go" he frowned.

Aizawa gave him a nod before turning back towards the door "follow us ma'am, we'll get you to safety" he said.

She shook her head "not that way, Mr. Bakugou went down there and now look at him" she said fear written all over her face.

Bakugou frowned "watch your mouth bitch, he just saved your ungrateful ass" he spat.

"Bakugou" Aizawa frowned.

"Tch"

"Eraser why don't we just break the window and signal Todoroki to make a slide made out of ice" Midoriya suggested making him hum in agreement "that could work" he nodded.

Midoriya gave him a nod before activating One For All and kicking the glass breaking it immediately.

A gust of wind hit him making him wobble but before he could fall Bakugou yanked him back in by his collar making him sigh in relief "thanks Kacchan" he smiled making the other roll his eyes "fucking idiot" he mumbled releasing him.