Chapter Ten

Location: Class 3-A dorms
Date: February 23rd
Time: 8:00pm
No one's POV:

Everyone was in the dorms sitting down, the girls and some of the guys were sitting on the couches while some of the other guys were sitting on chairs.

Aizawa was pacing back and forth trying to get his thoughts together before talking with his students.

After a few minutes he sighed and stopped pacing "first of all Ashido you were way out of line in that meeting" he said glaring over at her.

She leaned back on the couch and huffed "I was only saying what we were all thinking" she frowned.

He sighed "I don't care, she's the head of commission, she is the law when it comes to heroes, meaning she's my boss. She gives me an order and I follow that's how it works. You're my student you follow my orders, so if she tells me to do something that involves my students then I do it, simple." He explains before huffing "I don't like the thought of sending you guys out there alone but I have faith that I'll see all of you back here safe and sound by the start of next week okay?" He said looking over the class.

"The game plan is that you all will make your way to the city and go to the location that she has sent you, when you get there I need you guys to find the safest area you can find and make a base, fortify it and make it safer. Then I need you guys to come up with a plan to scan that area, be careful and be cautious but also make sure you're being observant at all times, understood. Momo and Iida I expect you two to give everyone a job, whether it's patrolling, scouting, or whatever, make sure you think through things before doing them; Do. Not. Risk. It. If you don't have a 50% chance of succeeding. Understood?"

"Understood" the class said.

Aizawa looked over his shoulder before looking back at the class "and if you run into trouble that you feel is way over your head then drop the whole mission and come back home, got it? I don't care what the head says, I'll deal with her when the time comes but remember what I said" he stressed.

They all nodded making him sigh "okay, get some sleep and get yourselves together. I'll be here tomorrow morning around 10. Be ready at that time" he said before leaving the dorms.

Mina frowned and stood up "I'm going to bed" she said before walking off to her room.

Midoriya sighed and combed his fingers through his short hair. "I think I'm gonna turn in too, I'll see you guys in the morning" he frowned getting up.

As Midoriya walked to the elevator he heard his other friends dispersing to their own rooms. He sighed as the elevator dinged and the doors opened allowing him access to the inside.

He clicked his floor and leaned on the railing waiting for the doors to close when Bakugou slipped in as the doors started to close.

Bakugou nodded at Midoriya before clicking his floor.

As they waited they enjoyed the peace and quiet they got, after a whole day of making runs and hearing Mina argue with the class and the head they were tired and exhausted.

"She's gotta point" Midoriya finally said watching the numbers light up.

"I know but it's just the way she went about it. She thinks we're not aware of anything going on and that's simply not the case. Instead of talking to us and coming up with a way to bring it up to Aizawa she wailed on all of our assess, skipped Aizawa and went straight for the head. Just fucking reckless" Bakugou grumbled.

Midoriya smirked "please we both know you were two seconds away from cursing that lady out yourself" he chuckled.

Bakugou cracked a smile, it was true. While Mina was going off in the meeting, Bakugou was fuming in his seat, smoke was slipping through his fist as they clenched.