Chapter Eleven

Location: Outside of the city
Date: February 24th
Time: 1:00pm
No one's POV:

Quick reminder:
(Front Leader) - Iida , Kirishima - (Defense front)
Tokoyami - (defense and offense)
Midoriya - (main offense)
Jirou - (ears)
Asui - (side watcher)
Koda- (extra help(if needed))
Mineta - (extra help(if needed))
Uraraka - (escape plan)
Momo - (back leader)
Mina - (side watcher)
Bakugou - (main offense)
Kaminari - (defense/offense)
Todoroki - (defense (rear))

Iida lifted his hand as they approached the end of the street they were on, signaling his classmates to stop.

He turned to face them and smiled "okay guys we've made it to our destination, now all we need is Jirou to do her part" Iida instructed.

Jirou sighed and walked up to the front of the line with Iida and Kirishima before getting down on one knee and pressing her fingers into her ears activating her quirk.

Her ear plugs that were connected to her ears shot out and did what they were supposed to do.

While she listened for a safe place to camp the rest of the class took this time to rest and semi-relax.

"Do you think they're alive?" Tokoyami asked Midoriya turning to face him.

Midoriya hummed as he looked up towards the sky "I don't know but I really wouldn't get my hopes up ..." he sighed.

Tokoyami tilted his head as he folded his arms "and why not?" He asked curiously.

Midoriya dropped his head down and sighed again "because getting your hopes up will do nothing but hurt you in the end when things don't go the way you hoped they would" he shrugged meeting Tokoyami's gaze.

Tokoyami hummed "possibly" he said looking down before looking back at Midoriya "but don't you want us to have hope? To believe that we'll make it out of this alive?" He asked.

Midoriya nodded "yes, but that's different. I don't want you guys to have high hopes that everybody's gonna survive this apocalypse, but I do want you guys to have hope that we will end this apocalypse with or without everybody" he explained the best way he could.

Tokoyami hummed again "I guess that is different... in a way. Yknow I enjoy talking to you Midoriya, it always gives me something to think about" Tokoyami smiled.

Midoriya chuckled "well I appreciate that Tokoyami, I like talking to you too" he smiled.

Before they could continue with their conversation Jirou stood up grabbing everyone's attention.

"So?" Iida asked.

Jirou turned to look at her class, making them all gasp lowly "Jirou what happened?" Uraraka asked her friend.

Jirou's face was as red as Kirishima's hair and her eyes were dilated and puffy as tears streamed down her cheeks.

She sniffled and shook her head "I'm sorry ... I was able to find a safe place and I was able to also locate a safe route to get there-" she explained wiping her tears.

Momo walked up to her and pushed her hands away giving her a small smile "hey, hey, it's okay ... tell us what happened" she said in a soft tone.