Chapter Two

Location: UA Dorms
Date: February 8th
Time: 10:00pm
Izuku Midoriya's POV:

I yawned as I sat up on the couch from my slouching position, "Deku you should go to bed, you look tired" Uraraka said with a concerned look.

I shook my head "no I'm fine, I just need some water" I smiled before standing up and walking over to the kitchen ignoring my rowdy classmates.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and started to chug it, when I was done I tossed it into the trash can. "Mr. Aizawa thank God is everything okay!" I heard Iida say aloud.

I frowned and walked out into the common area, everybody was grouped up while Aizawa stood in front with his arms crossed and a tired look on his face.

I made my way towards the group as he started to talk, "sorry for not coming sooner but I had to discuss some things with the other faculty and we decided that the home room teachers of each class will break the news to their students, so if I could have everyone's undivided attention that would be great" he said making the room grow to complete silence.

"Koda has brought to my attention that the animals in the surrounding area has been acting off and it's because something evil is on the rise, and with some further investigation we have come to the conclusion that someone's quirk has went off the rails recently. The quirk in question, is able to reanimate things. In the description that I was provided says that the owner of this quirk is only able to reanimate the things in her arsenal, we don't know what those things are but we do know it's supposed to be limited to that." He explained.

Iida raised his hand "sir can you explain further more?" He asked loudly.

"If you be patient I'll be able to" he growled making Iida drop his hand.

"Anyway, we've been tipped off that this said person has been dealing with quirk enhancers lately and because of that her quirk has gone beyond her control. Now there are several cases popping up where the dead has been brought back to life and are eating and turning random people into the same reanimated creatures they are. The things we know are that this is definitely an enhanced quirk, it's currently only happening in Japan, and this is slowly becoming a virus" he explained.

Momo raised her hand grabbing Aizawa's attention, he nodded towards her making her drop her hand "what about the owner of the quirk? What happened to her?" She asked.

"That's a good question, she's in custody as we speak and she's being questioned, from what we've been told the owner of this quirk has been affected tremendously by it, she's become a mutation and she can't turn it off; like I said before this reanimation quirk has become a virus, it has a mind of its own now, no matter what we do to the owner. They plan on keeping us updated and the heroes are currently searching and capturing the zombie-like people as we speak. I'll make sure to keep you guys updated for the time being, for now everyone needs to be on high alert, tomorrow I'll have your suits delivered here and I'll need you to suit up, after that stay here until I get back. Understood?"

"Understood" we all said, he nodded and made his way towards the door "keep this place on lock down, I have a key so don't worry about answering the door, stay safe" he said before leaving.

When the door closed everyone started to mutter and panic. "Did you hear what he said about this becoming a virus? What about our families, what's gonna happen to them?!" Mineta panicked bringing more chaos to the class.

"Oh God. Deku, I'm scared" Uraraka said grabbing my arm.

I glanced down at her and smiled "it'll be okay, I'm sure the teachers have a plan, we just have to be patient" I said, this seemed to calm her and the class down.