Chapter 17: Bad Lovers

Nicole's POV:

We all filled up our plates and sat outside on the patio. We ate our delicious meal, and Luke and Jon were telling me about some on the fun memories that they have made together as Jon joined Luke on one of his tours. "Remember that time you were trying to take time out of your concert to thank those who serve, and then two ladies in front of you started goin' at it?" Jon laughed as he took a swig of beer. Luke giggled, "I'll tell ya, I see some weird shit being on that stage but that was crazy." Luke said as he put his plate down and one arm behind me. After a few beers, we decided to light a little fire. "Well Jon, since you've been drinking tonight, I'm going to go fix up the guest room for you real quick." Luke said as he got up and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. "You don't need to that man! I can get a cab or something to my hotel. I don't want to bother you and Nicole." Jon said as he finished the last sip of his fifth bottle of beer. I smirked, "You wouldn't be a bother. Besides I agree with Luke, you've had a bit too drink and you're already here, so might as well stay." I said as I looked over at Luke who was standing in the doorway. Luke smiled and nodded then went inside to go clean and fix up the spare bedroom. Jon got up from his seat and took Luke's spot on the bench. "So tell me how the hell ya'll got this going." Jon said pointing back to Luke. I giggled, "Well me and my friend went to his concert and we had front row seats. He was singing Drunk on You, I was there in the very front because me and my friend pushed our way to the very front. That's when Luke and I made eye contact. Of course I shook it off thinking he was looking at someone behind me. Then I was invited back stage and we met and that's where things took off." I said grinning and blushing. Jon smiled and chuckled, "Well I will have to say you tend to have that effect on people. You just stand or sit somewhere and you catch our attention." Jon said as he winked and grabbed a water bottle from the cooler in front of us. I rolled my eyes. "Funny Jon." I said as I kicked my feet up on the cooler. "Though I will say I am a bit jealous of Luke over here. He got more time with you and he never has to take his hands off of you." Jon said as he moved a little closer. "Well when me and Luke met we weren't shit faced drunk like we were Jon." I said as I smirked. Jon then placed his hand on my thigh. I looked up and saw he was looking at me. "I wish we met in a cute way like you and Luke did." Jon said as he slowly started moving closer. "Alright Jon the guest bedroom is made up for you!" Luke said as he came back out. Jon jumped back to the other side of the bench. "Thanks man." Jon said as he grabbed his water bottle and took another sip. "Well I'm going to go take a shower then head to bed." Luke said as he came over and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll put out the fire and come in and make sure Jon is good and comfortable then I'll come to bed Luke." I said as I blushed. 

Jon's POV:

"Well, I'll help you put this fire out so you can help me get comfortable for the night." I said as I took the cap off of what was left in water bottle to pour it onto the fire. I followed Nicole inside to the spare bedroom upstairs. "You're bathroom is right there, and Luke just did the laundry so those towels are fresh and clean." Nicole said as she slightly opened the bathroom door. She looked over at me as I leaned in the doorway of the bedroom. I couldn't believe our paths crossed again, but this time she can't be mine. But she is honestly the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on. "Jon?" Nicole said as she was standing in front of me. "Yeah, sorry I guess it's starting to hit me that I'm getting a bit tired." I said as I was trying to shake the thoughts out of my head. Nicole smiled, "Well is there anything else you need before I let you go for the night?" Nicole asked. I just stood there, my mind was telling me to pull her in for a soft kiss. But I couldn't do that to Luke. But she just is just looking so beautiful. Then, I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled her in, and softly laid my lips onto hers. 

Nicole's POV:

I stood there waiting for Jon to respond to see if there was anything else I could do to make sure he was comfortable for the night. All the sudden Jon got this look in his eyes and all I could remember is him pulling me closer and all the sudden his lips smashed into mine. I tried to push myself away, but he had his arms wrapped around me. All the sudden, I heard his voice.

"Jon? Nicole?" the voice said with a bit of a break in the voice. Just then I was finally able to push myself free from Jon, and there, in the door way stood Luke. I could see tears filling his eyes and his fists getting tighter. "Luke!" I said as I ran towards him. Luke put his hand out and stopped me. "No, just no. Nicole, the bed is ready for you. I'll be downstairs." Luke said as he walked away. My eyes filled with tears. What just happened? Did Luke really think I would hurt him like that? My eyes began to fill up with tears and I felt myself loose feelings in my legs and suddenly found myself crying on the bedroom floor. 

Hey ya'll! It's been awhile! I apologize for being gone for so long! I got a bit of writer's block, as well as life just kinda took over. I was nervous but very excited to finally get an idea pop into my head for this fanfiction! I hope ya'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it for ya'll! I thought it was about time some drama was added in here lol. Hopefully I will be able to be updating not only when I get more ideas, but when I have the time! I'm so excited to be back and writing again! Hope ya'll enjoyed this twist! 

xx