Chapter 3: Good Lookin' Girl

Nicole's POV

I looked at the security guard confused,but I didn't ask and just followed him. Nataliee already left to go meet up with Hunter backstage. I followed the guard backstage and he stopped me at a door and he went inside and closed the door. 

_______________________________________________________

Luke's POV

I was waiting for the guard to go get the girl I seeked out in the middle of my show. I threw on some sweatpants and a black t-shirt and flipped my hat backwards. Then there was a knock on my door. "Come on in." I said sitting on the sofa trying to act cool in case it was her. The door opened and it was just the guard, so I got up. "Mr.Bryan she's right outside. Do you want me to stay outside the door in case something goes wrong?" the guard asked. I should say yes, just to be safe, but I had a feeling nothing was going to happen. I shook my head, "I think we'll be fine."I said with a smile. He nodded and went back outside. 

________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

I waited outside of the black door. I didn't know what any of these doors were since there was no signs outside of them so I just waited. I decided to text Nataliee to let her know what was happening.

Nic: Hey, some guard pulled me away after you left and told me to follow him. I'm currently backstage and waiting outside a door.

Nat: Thanks for letting me know! OMG what if you're meeting Luke? He was starring at you a lot tonight Nick!

Nic: I doubt he wants to talk to me. I told you we ain't nothin' special Nat.

Nat: You said that and here I am in Hunter's tour bus! 

Nic: Fair point. I got to go the guard is coming back. Just keep me updated with what your plans are.

Nat: Will do! Enjoy your time with Mr. Bryan ;)

I ignored the text 'cause I knew I wasn't going to be that lucky and put my phone in my boot and stood there since the guard was coming back. "You can go on in Miss." the guard said smiling. I smiled back and went inside. The guard closed the door behind me. I looked in front of me and there, sitting on the little black sofa was THE Luke Bryan smiling at me. As soon as we made eye contact, he got up and came to stand in front of me. He put his hand out, "Well hello darlin'." Luke said. I smiled back and shook his hand. "Hello Mr. Bryan." I said blushing. "Please, you can call me Luke." he said and gestured me to the sofa. We both sat on opposite sides of the sofa in silence until he finally broke it, "So before I start talkin' what's your name?" he asked getting all comfy on his side of the sofa. I smiled, "Nicole Johnson." I said smiling at him. "Well Miss. Johnson, you're probably wondering what your doing backstage." Luke said sitting up now. I nodded my head, "Please Luke, call me Nicole or Nick for short." I said. He nodded his head. " I was wondering why the guard pulled me away after the show." I said ready to hear what Luke had to say. Luke smiled, "Well I saw you in the crowd tonight and I just couldn't stop lookin' at you." Luke said with one hand behind his neck. I blushed, "I could tell." I said with a wink.

_________________________________________________________

Luke's POV

"I could tell." Nicole said with a wink. Was I that obvious?! Shit. "Well I was actually talking to Hunter tonight before the show and told him after all the shows and touring I have done, I've never noticed a beautiful girl like you anywhere." I said smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and she got up. "I see what's happening here Mr. Bryan." Nicole said sounding a little pissed off. I got up and followed her to the door, "You just want to have sex with me and then the next mornin' I will wake up and you will be gone. Sorry hun but I ain't fallin' for that." Nicole said as she started to open the door. I put my hand on the door and shut it. She looked back at me shocked. I sighed, "Can you give me some time to explain? Just 10min please?" I asked. She looked at me then sat back down on the sofa with her arms crossed. I sat down across from her and began to explain. "A year ago me and my wife Caroline split. Since then I have been super depressed and lonely. I won't lie, I used to go to bars and get drunk and have drunk sex, but when I saw you tonight in the crowd, something sparked. I haven't done drunk sex in about 2 months but something about you just got my attention and it felt right to have you here tonight. It's just hard to have been married 'n to have split up. I thought I loved her but after what I felt tonight I think I was wrong. I just wanted to get to know you 'cause the feelin' I had tonight when I saw you, I never felt that before."I said and began to tear up. No one knew about it except my really close friends and of course my family. But what I felt for Nicole was real and I didn't want to loose her or the feelings I was feeling that night.