Chapter 7: Move

Luke's POV:

I woke up the next morning in a hotel room with Nicole passed out in my arms. I smiled and kissed the top of her head. I slowly and carefully moved off of the bed. I looked at my phone to see my manager had texted me, 

Hey Luke, 

You and Hunter can go back home. Sorry it took so long

I couldn't go back home now! I met Nicole and she was my everything! I decided to shower to clear my head. I just stood in the shower with my hand on the wall and my head under the shower head thinking to myself. Then, it hit me! I finished up showering and wrapped my lower half in a towel and rushed into the hotel room not caring that I had no clothing on. I kissed Nicole's cheek softly until she opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled her cute little smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips with a kiss. "Well good morning handsome." She said still slowly waking up. She then saw I was only wrapped in a towel and looked at me. "Um Luke, I think you forgot to put on some clothes." She said with her arm still wrapped around my neck. I giggled, "I was too excited Nicole." I said smiling. Nicole looked at me confused, "What are you all excited about?" Nicole asked releasing her arms from around my neck and sitting up in bed. I sat down next to her with her hand in mine. "My manager texted me this morning and said that me and Hunter are allowed to go back home!" I said all excited. I watched Nicole's face go a bit pale and look sad. Her eyes began to tear up and she took her hand away from mine. "Y-you're leaving me?" Nicole asked now with tears rolling down her face. She covered her face with her hands as she began to cry. I got closer and kissed her hands. "Nicole you didn't let me finish." I said as I put my hands on hers. She looked at me with tears still in her eyes. "I'm going back home, but I want you to come with me." I said smiling. Nicole just sat there speechless. "You'd stay with me in my house. What do you say Nicole?" I asked all excited. Nicole still stayed silent. "I can't Luke." Nicole said with more tears rolling down her face. "I can't just leave Nataliee." Nicole said as she got out of bed and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind her. I sighed and put on some clothes. Was it too fast to ask her to come back with me to Georgia with me?

_______________________________________________________

Nicole's POV:

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me so Luke couldn't barge in. I got my phone and started to text Nataliee. 

Nic: Nataliee you won't believe what Luke just asked me to do. 

Nat: Are ya'll finally dating?!

Nic: No Nat, he asked me to move back to Georgia with him.

Nat:  What did you say?

Nic: I said no 'cause I couldn't leave you behind! 

Nat: Nick...

Nic: What? 

Nat: Hunter wants me to go back to Louisiana and I said yes.

Nic: You're going?!

Nat: Nick! This could be fun! You should go with Luke to Georgia! I could ask Hunter to visit ya'll sometime!

Nic: I got to go think about it in the shower. I'll text you later. 

I turned off my phone. My best friend was moving to Louisiana with Hunter! I got undressed and got into the shower. Should I move in with Luke? Is that moving too fast? I mean, he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I got out of the shower and turned my phone back on. I saw that Luke had left me a text message while I was in the shower.