Chapter 12: A Thing About You

Nataliee's POV: 

Hunter and I landed in Louisiana in his private jet. I still couldn't believe that THE Luke Bryan fell in love with my best friend Nicole, and now they've moved to Georgia. And here I am moving to Louisiana with THE Hunter Hayes. It still felt like the longest dream that God doesn't want me to wake up from. I looked out the window and saw Louisiana. It was different then what I had imagined. I was so excited to explore it though! We finally landed and Hunter put out his hand for me to take, so I took his hand and followed him down the steps of the private jet. All the sudden a black pick-up truck pulled up next to the private jet. I looked at Hunter and saw him get so excited, I guessed this was his pick-up truck. I smiled and stood there watching him thank the guy who pulled up his truck. After he was done thanking the guy, he came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Are you excited?" Hunter asked rubbing my back. "I'm super excited!" I said smiling. Hunter shook his head and helped the guys load up the bed of his truck with our luggages. After we were loaded up, Hunter led me to the passenger side and opened the door for me and helped me get up into the truck. We started headed out of the airport gates and started going down a dirt road. I looked out the window and just watched the trees and looked up to the sky and watched the clouds. After being in his truck for about half an hour, we finally turned down a small dirt road and pulled up to a little country cottage. I smiled big. Hunter jumped out of his side and ran over to my side and opened the truck for me and helped me down. I stood there in awe in how amazing this little country cottage looked, it was perfect. Hunter started to unload the bed and then I heard him laugh, I turned around and looked at him confused, "What's so funny Hunter?" I asked leaning up against his truck putting my boots on his tire. Hunter looked at me and smiled, "Your just so cute. Sorry." Hunter said as he continued to get our luggages out of the bed of the truck then took them to the porch. I decided to help him and grabbed the last two bags and brought them to the porch. I was half way to the porch when Hunter ran out and stood in front of me. "What do you think your doing missy?" Hunter asked. I smiled, "Helping out." I said as I tried to walk around him but Hunter kept getting in front of me. I rolled my eyes, Hunter put his hands on mine and looked me in the eyes, "Let me take the bags. I'll show you to your room so you can get settled okay? From the looks for three bags it might take you awhile." Hunter said smiling and adding a little giggle into it. I rolled my eyes again and let him take the bags. We walked into the cottage and I fell in love. The walls were wood paneling and it felt like a cozy surrounding. I followed Hunter up the stairs and walked passed two doors until he turned into a cute little room. He had put my bags onto the bed. "Thanks Hunter." I said as I went over to the bed and started to unzip my bags. It only took me about 30 mintues to unpack all three of my bags. I walk back downstairs to see Hunter passed out on the sofa. I smiled and found a blanket and put it on top of him. Before I could walk back upstairs, a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me down onto the couch with him and then took the blanket and put it over both of us. I rolled over and looked at Hunter to see him starring at me and smiling. I smiled back. He got up on his left elbow and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled and we just looked each other in the eyes. We decided to take a small nap together with our arms wrapped around each other. About after an hour nap, I woke up to see Hunter just starring at me. I rubbed my face and eyes, "How long have you been awake and starring at me?" I asked as I looked him into the eyes, Hunter smiled and put one of his hands on my cheek and rubbing my cheek. "Not long. But I've been thinking." Hunter said as he softly kissed both of my cheeks. I laid my head back down on the pillow, "What would that be?" I asked as I fixed the blanket and got a bit more cozier. Hunter smiled, "I still remember the first time I laid my eyes on you. You were in your truck rocking out to some country music with Nicole. My eyes went immediately to you. When you looked up and saw me, I couldn't help but smile a big smile. I don't remember the last time I smiled so big about a girl. I'm so happy you decided to move here with me until I go back on tour again. I can't wait to show you around Louisiana. I already have things planned." Hunter said as he gave me a wink. I felt my heart starting to flutter and my cheeks starting to get heated. "What would those plans be?" I asked trying to hide my rosy cheeks. Hunter smiled, "Now if I told you it wouldn't be any fun." Hunter said as he gave me his cute smile. "Are you hungry?" Hunter asked sitting up on the couch and pulling me into his chest. I nodded my head. "What are you hungry for?" Hunter asked as he started to rub my back again. "Whatever you want Hunter." I said as I started to snuggle into his chest. Hunter got up and started to make something in the kitchen. While Hunter was doing that I decided to text Nicole and see what she was up to. 

Nat: Hey Nick, how are you and Luke doing? ;)

Nic: Hey Nat! We're doing great! he took me mudding yesterday and then we kinda had a kissing session then it kinda moved to the shower XD

Nat: Nick! Ya'll didn't do anything did you?!

Nic: Of course not Nat, I don't think Luke's into me like that...

Nat: Nick of course he is! He's probably taking things slow and so should you. Remember no sex before marriage.

Nic: I know Nat, if I can even get married -_-

Nat: Nick you will! You're an amazing a fun and beautiful girl! 

Nic: Thanks Nat, so how was your flight to Louisiana? How are you and Hunter? ;)

Nat: The flight was great, and Louisiana is beautiful, at least what I've seen so far and Hunter and I are great. He is so sweet to me Nick! I still can't believe this is happening to us!

Nic: I know right! Who would have ever thought?! 

Nat: lol I know XD

Nic: Hey well Luke and I are going to go ride on the four wheelers again today since the field cleared up. Talk to you later and tell Hunter we said hi :)

Nat: I will tell Luke we said hey! 

Nic: Ok bye Nat!

Nat: Bye Nick! 

I got up from the sofa and made my way into the kitchen to see that Hunter was making homemade biscuits and bacon! "Does this look good to you?" Hunter asked as he put the biscuits into the oven then came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I nodded, "Very delicious! Oh by the way Nicole and Luke said hello!" I said as I helped adjust the bacon on the skillet. Hunter smiled, "I will text Luke later and see how things are going. It's different then ya'lls conversations." Hunter laughed. I giggled and started putting the bacon on a plate. Hunter pulled out the biscuits and drizzled some honey on top of them. We ate on the couch. "This is amazing Hunter! I never knew you were talented in the kitchen." I said as I finished my last bite of my bacon. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Hunter said as he kissed my cheek and took my plate into the kitchen and put it into the dishwasher and put the leftovers into the fridge. I started to yawn. "Ready to get to bed?" Hunter asked I nodded. We walked upstairs and Hunter followed me to my room. I thought he was going to sleep with me, but I didn't think so at the same time. Before I could put my hand on the door handle, Hunter spun me around and held me tight and kissed the top of my head. "Thank you Jordan." Hunter said. "For what?" I asked confused. "For making me happy." Hunter said. I smiled and hugged him a bit tighter. "Good night Nataliee." Hunter said as he gave me another kiss on the head. "Good night Hunter." I said and before he walked away, I planted a gentle kiss on his cheek. Hunter smiled and we both changed into our pajamas and got into bed. 

Hey ya'll sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I've been dealing with some personal things also trying to figure everything out in my mind. If you have any suggestions please comment them. I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! :)