「 4; Messy 」

▬▬▬▬

"That makes two of them

"That makes two of them.." Heeseung spoke that made the atmosphere dull and quiet afterwards.

flick... flick...

"Greetings to you psychic, who would you like to see?"

"Uhh... I'd choose Ni-ki..." He responded but the answer wasn't what he expected. Neither a white flag nor a black one but a grey flag.

He was confused, why is he not in any teams? what was his role? The answer the psychic wanted will be given not for long.

"Welcome back murderer. It seems you had fun with the first round."

He put is head down not wanting to look at the screen as he was thinking. Who would probably find out about his identity? He trusted his guts and go with someone whom he thought would know.

"I'll kill ----"

Once again, the world became blurry until he reached his destination. He found him in a bedroom sitting on the bed facing the wall.

"Sorry to do this but I have to"

The boy he heard a familiar voice then tried to run but was caught in the hands of the killer whilst feeling that his throat was blocked.

"You know you'd never get away so why try?"

He smirked then pushed him into a wall as he was struggling for air. It soon became a mess when the victim started coughing up blood. He fell to the ground feeling something sharp going into his stomach which resulted to more coughing until he can't handle it anymore.

"Apologies little one but I didn't want you to find out."

Then left the younger who is slowly losing himself and his soul leaving the room a bloody mess, satisfied with his work.

"Alright what clues do you have for me this time?" The detective asked which showed another line of suspects on the screen.

At least one of these people is evil
Sunghoon, K, Hanbin

"Wait, Sunghoon is here in the clue once again.. But it can't be him right?"

▬▬▬▬

─ short chapter but i wonder which role sunghoon is..