「 8; Set Up? 」

▬▬▬▬

"Back in this hell hole." Jay muttered as everyone went back to the house. They glanced at each other before one saying.

"Wait where's Jungwon? and Daniel??"

"Hold on where's Hanbin?"

Sunghoon and K asked panicking as not one but three people died last night.

"Hanbin's is there!" Sunoo pointed to the body in the middle of the hallway.

"Why is there a balloon around his neck?"

"Wait is that a gun?? And the note is stuck on there."

"Must be Ni-ki's doing." K blurted out while reaching for the note.

'F you Nishimura Riki.'

"I guess one of them is gone already right?" Heeseung said followed by a bunch of 'mhm's.

While going further into the place they found a bloody bathroom, the red liquid was splattered all across the room.

There they found the 2 bodies of their beloved friends. Jungwon's was on the floor right at the corner of the bathroom. And Daniel's was in a bathtub filled with his blood some still flowing.

Suprisingly, there were no notes attached to their bodies or anywhere in the room.

"Alright we have a discussion to do. K, Sunoo, Heeseung, let's go." Jay told them with Sunghoon already on the couch mumbling some inaudible noises. They found him sweating a bit with his eyes shaking once again.

"Sunghoon?"

"Agh! Oh wait y-you guys arrived now" He flinched after hearing Sunoo's voice whilst looking at concerned yet suspecting Jay.

"Okay I think it's time for me to tell all of you.."

"hm?"

"I am the detective. Sunghoon was in both of the clues I got which was if these people are good or evil.. I hope you get what I mean and please believe me, I'm not making this up." He explained to everyone who had wide eyes after knowing Jay's role. It was a big risk but he had to do it for the team. While Sunghoon is there, fazed.

"N-no I swear it's not me─" He paused thinking of how he could defend himself. He can't just reveal is identity right there and then but─

"I can see wether a person is good or evil. Ni-ki however was neither and Hanbin was evil but he just died right here.."

Now they didn't know who to eliminate nor who to believe. Did Jay made all of this up? Did Sunghoon just set up this whole entire case?

"Wait."

"Sunghoon's role could be part of the evil team though, he didn't say if he was good or bad." Heeseung stated which made the votings even harder.

"He also tried to defend Ni-ki.."

"I'm going with Sunghoon, who knows? anything is possible."

With that they casted down their votes:

Sunghoon, 3 K, 1 Jay, 1

flick...

'I could've been of great help you know?'

▬▬▬▬

── Wrong answer 😬